Eight (Lemon)

Y/n waited for Orihime to reach her dorm, she had a whole setup of how she was going to break everything to her, Ichigo really fucked up by calling Y/n a whore

Y/n waited for Orihime to reach her dorm, she had a whole setup of how she was going to break everything to her, Ichigo really fucked up by calling Y/n a whore. And he only did it cause he got rejected. Y/n heard a knock at her door, she turned off her tv and had Alexa play some light Lofi music for background noise. Opening the door, Orihime is as cheerful as ever. She kind of feels bad for having to tell her this but it was going to come out anyway.

"Oh my gosh your dorm is so perfect! How'd you get one this big?"

"The single hall units are all this big, like a mini apartment. Do you want something to drink?"

"A water is fine. So what did you wanna talk to me about?" Orihime sits on the couch.

Y/n passes her a glass of water. "Um I don't even know how to say it, but Ichigo and I were friends with benefits."

"I mean, I know you two are friends but what are the benefits of the friendship?"

"No Orihime, friends with benefits. It means you have a sexual relationship with your friend without any strings attached."

"What?" Orihime's confused.

"That's what I wanted to tell you, I've told Ichigo multiple times that it wasn't right or fair and that we'd get caught. What's funny is I'm the one telling you- well actually it's really not funny. But you get what I'm trying to say."

"That... That's not right. He wouldn't do that to me. He loves m-me. I-I don't believe you Y/n."

"And I thought you might say that, so our last encounter I recorded."

"You recorded it?"

Y/n grabs her phone pulling up the app that housed the video. She explained that she recently bought a charger that has a small 180-degree camera in it. By placing it in the wall by her tv, Y/n can see the entire living room, kitchen, and front door. She bought it for security purposes until she could purchase an actual camera that sits in the corner of the room but the hidden one was cheaper and did the job. As Orihime watched, the video plays with Ichigo expressing his love for Y/n, saying how he'd break up with her and how all he wanted was Y/n.

"No. Y-you're trying to pin him against me. He knew he was being recorded, that's why he s-said those t-things! He loves me Y/n. Did you bring me over here b-because you want to steal my boyfriend?"

"What? No. Here let me fast forward."

Y/n fast forwards to the part where she's riding Ichigo's dick and then explains how it's been going on for about a month. Orihime's eyes filled with tears and her heart sank.

"So is that why you guys are always together?"

"Not necessarily. Sometimes we're talking and enjoying each others company as friends."

"So when he said he was helping you move, you guys were actually having sex?"

"Yes, but then he actually moved my furniture. Him and Renji."