PART 9

While manish was about to go to aaru rohit side her nd he came infront of her with his move all sippy's also covered aaru nd all the remaining members were shocked with this.
Rohit said i came here because I thought even though we all are there for aaru she somewhere misses u all that's the one of reason I accepted to do this contract nd with that aaru will be happy nd i thought she will get a family which she was craving from long time but all my thoughts nd my decision was proved wrong when u all blamed aaru for an issue which she doesn't even know soo i thought I can teach u all a lesson by accepting this contract but in this process only i realised that revenge is not an option but a painful punishment for everyone interrupting rohit naren told that yes we all agreed to this contract so that we can teach u lesson for blaming aaru without her mistake . But we realised that is the not solution because it was going to increase the pain instead we all want a permanent solution by which our aaru will be happy nd peaceful .
By listening naren's words rohit was shocked to know that all his family members know truth nd ajit was angry that no one told him about this . But aaru was happy that her family thought about her like this. Then again rohit said we let all talk because akshu has done all this because somewhere she craved for her sister's love but she was unable to understand her , abhi was angry on aaru because aaru hates akshu nd she doesn't treats her well so he hated her i understood all these and also aaru always blamed akshu nd try to hurt akshu also nd abhi treating her bad made this more complicated .
They all done mistakes but it was not intentional by anyone soo i thought they all have the right to know what is right nd what is rng but in ur case u didn't even try to understand aaru not even at one point of time also because u saw her as sirat daughter nd Sheela granddaughter soo u didn't had a good opinion about her .
I accept not only me all accept she did mistakes but did u even tried to talk to her once , did u even had a heart to heart talk with her . No because according to u aaru was wrong y because everyone told that she was jealous of akshu nd she will only do all the things because she was jealous nd selfish but did u even tried to ask her once why she was doing all these nd why she did it nd where she was going wrong .no just if suppose akshu did some wrong nd everyone was blaming her u will leave her like that no u will support her nd u will be on her side everytime but when it came to aaru u didn't do that y ?
U love all ur children equally right but then y didn't stand by aaru . Say something u r always ready to say something to aaru then y ur silent now say something. Rohit was again about to speak something but aaru hold his hand he instantly controlled himself because aaru will also be affected nd feel sad about all these.
Sukhmani sippy said if we love someone we will not hate them or ignore them if they did some mistakes instead we will sit nd talk nd make them understand about mistakes they did nd try to rectify them but u didn't do anything if u think u did anything then say it nd meet aaru .
All were with this confrontation because whatever they said was absolutely correct bade papa always blamed her things she did but didn't even once tried to talk to her nd make mistakes before they can react bade papa said who r u to try to stop me from meeting my daughter i have all rights on her . All were standing there shocked no one knows what to talk so all stayed silent .
Rohit told you had rights on her not now because she is my wife Mrs.aarohi rohit sippy . I didn't had any rights in her instead I had love nd trust on my wife nd if it comes to rights now i will use those rights aaru i don't want u to talk to ur bade papa .
All were shocked by listening this.
Aaru was unable to process anything in this all failed to notice aaru was married all were focused on that aaru shouldn't talk to bade papa.
Akshu interrupted their conversation nd told we all accept our mistakes nd we asked for apology also nd aaru also asked for apology we all accepted everything but y not the same with bade papa he loved aaru very much yes he did mistakes but he also should have a second chance y ur not going to happen that nd y u want to break their relation .
By listening akshu words everyone was shocked .

Now what will be aaru's reaction?

Will rohit allow aaru to talk with bade papa?

Sry for not updating 😔

I hope u all will like this update .

Let me know in comments.

Thank you _ alya 😍