PREFACE

In this story rohit sippy is a heart surgeon who was one of the top surgeon in india and also in top 3 doctors at a very young age .
All his family members are very supportive nd very proud of him
Rohit is very rude nd strong headed person if anyone mess with their loved ones otherwise he is a good hearted person.
He lost his first love Reema after that he lost interest nd trust in love until he met a person.

Aarohi goenka everyone thinks she is a money minded person nd jealous of her sister akshu but in reality she thought if she has everything then all her family members love her like akshu but she lost everything in that process but knowing about everything she did no one tried to ask why she did instead everyone blamed her including her love neil .on that day without anyone notice even if everyone knows also no one cares she left the house nd went to mumbai she faced lot of struggles to join in sippy hospital .

After some years she was a successful doctor .she feels sad that no one from her even didn't try to contact her

..She was married to rohit sippy .
Rohit is her life nd everything because he made her understand what is love nd family she was over the moon with rohit
For rohit aaru was his everything he can do anything for her smile nd a tear in her eye u will see the other side of him.
Sippy family loves aaru more than anything all the family knows about her past nd they understood her pov nd made her understand what is right nd what is wrong now aaru was a new person but she became stubborn for their love nd rohit is head over heels for her . Everyone knows aaru past but they all don't know how goenkas nd birlas look nd even they didn't cared because they don't want aaru to be sad .

 Everyone knows aaru past but they all don't know how goenkas nd birlas look nd even they didn't cared because they don't want aaru to be sad

AARAV SIPPY
Jaan of aaru nd rohit mummas pet he want aaru nd rohit everytime .
Ladla of sippy family

Aaru was very happy she has everything loving family nd most importantly a loving husband who can do anything to see her smile nd her Jaan junnu (aarav
)

But at the bottom of her heart she misses her family but didn't show it because if she was sad then everyone will be sad
Now she was not same aaru who was in udaipur she was completely changed.

What will happen if aaru nd both the families faceoff .what will be their reaction?
Are they same or changed?
How sippy's will react?
What will be their reaction about aaru marriage nd what was neil reaction?

I hope u all will like it let me know in comments
This is not a long story i will try to complete it very fast
Any mistakes plzz ignore 😋

Thank you-alya😍