Part 2

A look at aaru rohit can understand what she was going through but he also observed that shock expression was turning into excitement who was meeting her family after many days , if he don't know aaru enough he can't even identify the look but at the same time he was strong enough if any one insults his wife then he is going to teach them a good lesson.

All the birla family was shocked the most shocked was abhi nd neil remaining has neutral expression but akshu was somewhere happy to know that aaru was fit nd fine.

Abhi asked what she was doing with sippy's which was the question in everyone's mind .Harsh birla told may be she was a doctor in sippy hospital because they were already informed that one doctor will accompany with rohit sippy .

All at a time controlled their emotions nd abhimanyu invited all the three to inside but his look was stern that Ajit observed is enough that he will not leave if he says a word against aaru because she is his sister first then only bhabhi .

They all entered in the meeting room and rohit directly asked to start the meeting even though he want aaru to meet her family but somewhere he was afraid his insecurities started again that aaru will also leave like raima but chucked it nd composed himself that aaru can't do like that.

When they were about to start the meeting a girl suddenly barged in to the meeting room rohit was highly pissed at it anyone can know it by seeing his face itself then neil stood nd asked sry on behalf of her nd also abhi aaru was shocked who she was that both brothers are saying sry for her .

The meeting was Started all maintained their professional behaviour but somewhere abhi believed that aaru will manipulate their decision about it if that was going to happen then he is not going to leave her he thought.

The presentation nd meeting was completed but rohit was not completely satisfied with some matters while he was going to ask about it suddenly aaru told him in a whisper that except Ajit nd rohit no one can listen that she going to attend the call of aarav because he was cranky .rohit nodded nd with that aaru went out to attend the call then rohit started to rise the issues but abhi nd neil thought that aaru only did something because it was perfect .rohit told them to make some changes if they are ok then we're in this project or else no with that he nd Ajit bid gud bye nd left .From inside abhi saw that aaru was showing thums up to rohit nd Ajit nd their nodding heads so he confirmed that aaru was reason for these changes then he informed the same to all .All were angry on her including akshu this time for playing with the reputation nd neil gave a disgusted look.

SCENE SHIFT

After coming out rohit asked about aarav aaru told now he was ok nd it will be for sometime only because he can't stay without his mamma for long time for that aaru showed thumsup.

After coming back aaru ,rohit nd all sippy family discussed about the meeting nd rohit decision nd all were ok with it .
Then papa sippy noticed aaru who was lost in thoughts because aaru was her princess he was about to ask but rohit signed them he will look after it .

After that they had dinner nd spent sometime with aarav after aarav slept they both cuddled there was complete silence rohit was first to broke silence and asked aaru

R: u want to say something?

A: Do u know that we're going to meet them only.

R: after a silence he told.
Yes i know but

A: I know u want me to go back to my family but i don't want .yes i was upset that they didn't even try to contact me but that doesn't mean that I want them back in my life .
I happy the way I am I don't want them back in my life because it will bring my past back nd i don't want it .today only u saw no one even try to talk to me that was reality soo plzz leave that topic .our family was enough for me most importantly u was enough I don't want anything except this happiness.

Rohit somewhere understood her pov but he also thought that till they were here he will try but their one mistake he will not let them come near aaru at any cost .
He was lost in his thoughts aaru poked him on his chest nd looking with a complete adorable smile nd he was lost in it nd it followed with their love

In morning when they thought to check birla hospital facilities nd their environment so they went to birla hospital they were checking every facilities nd other matters also .
Rohit told to check pediatric ward also because it was most important while he will attend a call nd come .

While aaru was going inside some one dragged her to a room aaru was panicked but after recovery what she saw made her more shocked

What aaru saw?

I hope u will like .Thank you so much for your response about this story .
Let me know about this story in comments. Asusual ignore mistakes plzz😋

Thank you -alya😍