YRKKH

A couple was seen sleeping peacefully hugging each other. Their sleep was disturbed by sunrays peeping into the room by windows.

The lady woke up by sunrays falling on the face but the man snuggled into the blanket.

Though she woke up with good feel but she was somewhere she was feeling that something was about to go wrong. That feel itself made her terrified because now only everything going good after facing all the troubles.

She was so lost in the thoughts that she didn't even recognised that the man was awake nd looking towards her.

Man was awake nd looking towards her but she was lost in her thoughts first he thought to tease her but one look at her face he knows that something was wrong. So he called her but didn't listened nxt time he shouted her name....

Man:. Aaru ( shouted near her ear)

She was startled by sudden shout nd turned towards him...

Aaru: Abhi why r u shouting like that u know i was terrified

( Yes they are Abhi nd aaru)

Abhi: i was calling you but u r not answering soo i shouted . What's my mistake in that ( with puppy eyes)

Aaru : by seeing his eyes she sighed nd laughed.

By seeing her laugh he also smiled little nd asked her

( Abhi - Ab , Aaru - Ar )

Ab: ok now say what happened ?

Ar: nothing y r u asking

Ab: because ur completely lost in thoughts nd don't say nothing for a fact i know there is something which was bothering u .

Ar: i don't know abhi (abhi was about to say something , aaru interrupted nd said) listen something was bothering me but i don't know what was that. I was feeling like something was going to happen but I don't want that to happen because now only i am able to live my life without any complications i don't want to go back or feel like i felt in past
Said aaru with tears in her eyes.
Abhi immediately hugged her and said

Ab: aaru nothing was going to happen u know now everything was going perfectly. Even if something goes wrong we both can make it right crct.

Aaru nodded her head nd hugged him back.

Their moment was disturbed by knock on the door .

Aaru opened the door nd saw her daughter standing their with a pout looking adorable

Ar: Mera baccha what happened ?

Asking her she took her towards bed abhi got up nd took ruhi from aaru nd hugged nd said good morning meri jaan .

Ab: kya hua meri jaan .

R: u both forgot me at ngt also u both came late. I'm not going to talk to both of u.

Ab: oh god aaru now what we have to do nd also what should we do to those toys.

Ar: ha abhi let's do one thing as no one was talking to us we can return those toys.

R: mumma

Ar: ha mumma ki jaan we don't love u right saying aaru nd abhi started tickling her. Her laughing nd giggling sounds made aaru nd abhi laugh wholeheartedly.

After sometime aaru told

Ar: ok ok enough of Masti ruhi get up we will get ready nd have breakfast abhi u also go nd freshnup.

Ab : no today me nd my daughter will get ready u can get ready urself

R: yes me nd papa

Ar : ok ur wish but make it fast.

All went to get ready abhi nd ruhi to ruhi's room while aaru was getting ready she received a msg from hospital by seeing the msg she smiled brightly.
Her face was glowing with the news.

After sometime all 3 went down for breakfast then manjari maa informed that goenkas called them nd asked them to come to goenka villa.

Ar: maa kya hua sab thik hai Ghar ma no one called me.

Mm: ha beta sab thik hai even I don't know why they called us after having breakfast we all will go

All said ok .

In goenka villa. ..........................

All birlas reached nd went inside the house aaru was very happy nd ruhi was jumping for meeting her mama kairav.

All the family members entered inside nd were shocked by seeing the view infront of their eyes.

Abhi nd aaru was shocked to hell to see that

There stood akshu with his son abhir
As soon as abhir saw abhi he ran towards him nd hugged him nd called papa.

That word itself shocked all the birla family members to the core.

What was going to happen nxt?

What will be aaru reaction,?

Thank you - alya 😍