PART 10

Aaru was shocked listening akshu words because rohit was one person who understood her without saying anything nd didn't judged her based on her past nd he was the one actually who loved her unconditionally nd given her love nd a loving family . Aaru was hell angry with akshu she shouted on aaru nd said don't u dare to say a word against rohit akshu he was the one who has every damn right on me nd i gave him all the rights that he can decide about me .
Rohit was everything to me even precisely he was more important to me than anyone else even my baby aarav also after rohit only .
All were shocked with the new found information the first one to come out of shock was kairav he asked aaru u were married nd had a son also .
Badi maa told y didn't u informed us aaru u didn't even thought to inform us such an important information about ur life .
Akshu told yes aaru u should have informed us about this how can I do this we accept we did mistakes but this was not the way to do anything bade papa was there for us when our parents were not there how can u do this to him .
Before aaru could say anything rohit said because no one even cared to know about her the least was even she is alive or not . Yes she didn't informed u all but what was the use to inform the people who will not care about her that's why she didn't informed u nd coming to ur bade papa he was last person we wish to inform because she was not there for her at all always blaming her nd comparing her nd not even caring how she was feeling .
I don't know all these nd i don't want to involve or expand these stupid issues because my wife was getting affected again i thought u all will be there for her but no even after all these also ur trying to point out her mistakes only she didn't informed u all about our marriage she left home 5 years back after seeing her even one person from ur so called family asked her how she was nd what happened in her life nd how it was going no u all want to blame her immediately after seeing her for all the things that are not in ur favour nd i will not tolerate this at any cost .
I didn't gave anyone a damn right to point out nd blame nd insult my wife rohit said this loud voice even sippy's also flinched with his voice .
Till now whatever happened let it be i thought as u said everyone deserves second chance but no u will not deserve any second chance from today onwards there is no relation between u all nd aaru .
Aaru interrupting rohit aaru said that's what even I feel because I thought I can have a great relation with u all because I don't want to have any relation with bade papa at any cost because he didn't want to understand me at anytime because he was already in a thought that i was wrong everytime nd i will only do mistakes nd i was selfish so even if i say anything he will come to conclusion that i was doing this for my selfishness nd jealous so i don't want him . But now I don't want u all also to be in my life u all also without listening to me u all again blamed me that i didn't inform you all about my marriage but did u asked anything about me no u all came to conclusion .
So from today onwards there is no relation between us the only relation that exists between us was only professional nd that to related to work only .
Good bye forever
By this all sippy's left with aaru without turning back also .
All goenkas nd birlas were looking at the retreating figures only .

Aaru left with the family she loved nd she cared nd left another family because of not understanding her.

Goenkas nd birlas stood shocked , goenkas realised that they again did the same mistake which they were doing from long time nd even after rectifying it also they did the same mistake again .

Aaru lost one family but gained another loving family nd most importantly her husband nd aarav.

Akshu list her sister who she claimed as loved her more than anything else.

Bade papa lost aaru as he failed to understand her nd not even for once took her side when something has happened .

After that aaru lead a happy family nd maintained her relation with goenkas nd birlas professionally only even if they tried to talk also she didn't let them.

Goenkas tried talking with her but later they realised that aaru was now beyond repair with them but they are in faith that one day she will accept them nd concile with family nd same with akshu . But there is no such thoughts for aaru as she was now happy nd again she don't want to get disappointed by her so called left family.

By this the story was over nd i hope u all liked it .

Thank you all for the love given to this story .

Any mistakes plzz ignore 😋

Until then bye .

Meet u all with another story nd if anyone wants any particular one shorts let me know in comments .

Thank you _ alya 😍