YRKKH 2

By listening the word all were shocked except birlas.

Aaru was the first one to recover she immediately looked towards ruhi who was listening the conversation she immediately went towards ruhi nd said
ruhi mamma kuch der me aayegi bas aap abi room me jaake play Karo thik hai.

R: but mamma he was calling my papa as his papa say na he is only my papa.

Ar: ha bacha papa is only urs papa ok now go to room till mamma comes u should be there only kk .

R: ok

Saying ruhi went to the room . All were out of shock by aaru nd ruhi conversation .

Bade papa immediately said aaru ruhi should know all the truth now she should know abhi is not his real father u should make her understand nd u should settle her life.

Aaru was beyond shock by this now y she should make ruhi understand means abhi will leave us what about ruhi ? , What about me ? , What about ..

Her thoughts were interupted by papa birla voice

PB: what was going by here? Why was he calling abhi papa nd y u should called all of us here.

Ak( akshu): papa i only asked to call of u . I want to talk to all of u nd inform abhi about something.
Abhi when I left home i came to know that i was pregnant with 1 child i didn't lost my child i tried to inform u immediately but u were not in a state to listen me nd after that i didn't contact u abhinav ji helped me in many ways after that for rising abhir u know what was the bond we all share now i realised mistake that i should not let my son be the child of another person so i told him about everything nd made him understand plzz abhi forgive me i didn't do anything intentionally it just happened the situation nd everything was wrong at that time plzz abhi let abhir know about u plzzz saying she started crying all goenkas immediately hugged akshu nd they also started crying by seeing akshu crying.

All the birlas were shocked to know that abhi has his own son who was 6 years away from all his family members nd living his life with an outsider thinking he is his father.

Abhi was shocked even the word shocked also were less infront of his current situation he was father of a son for who he dreamt about more than anything even when he met him at Shimla he felt he has a connection with him but now he realised indeed it was blood connection he was his nd akshu child their symbol of love. He was unable to believe it .
He was actually feeling happy that he came to know that he had a son whom he thought was dead on the day of his brother's death.

Abhi went near akshu nd hold her hands and asked akshu is this real is abhir my son our son.
Akshu nodded her head they both hugged abhir , abhi hugged abhir tightly nd cried heartfully all were tears seeing abhi .
Abhir was confused by all the happenings he don't know what to say he just stayed silent .

Aaru was shocked nd confused by seeing abhi like that nd all the sudden change in her life.
Before 15 min all are very happy laughing nd teasing each other but now she don't even know how to react.

Breaking aaru thoughts bade papa told i think now akshu nd abhir should live with abhi only.

Aaru was beyond shocked along with everyone

Manjari: what r u saying manish ji aaru nd abhi are married now how can akshu nd abhir live with abhi

BP: Then r u ok if abhir stays away from all of u .

MM: no he was my abhi son till now we don't know about him but now we can't leave him but aaru nd abhi.......

BP:we all know they just married for ruhi sake nd abhi loves akshu then it will be only better that akshu nd abhi are together

Ak: yes aaru i know abhi still loves me u can't be happy with him plzz don't spoil abhir life for ur stubbornness u nd abhi can't live happily then we can both live happily with abhi plzz aaru just think about others also not only urself.

Ar : ruhi

BP: oh stop it aaru u try to make ruhi understand about all relations that abhi ,akshu nd abhir are family not u nd for ruhi abhi was bade papa or if akshu was ok then she can call him papa but u have to make her understand relationship .

Ak: abhi y r u silent plzz something aaru will not do anything we can't let our son suffer plzz abhi speak out.....

Suddenly aaru was afraid about the happenings she was afraid of this only now her daughter life is also going to be like her . No she can't let that happen she should talk to abhi before going to any conclusions.
Ar: yes i should talk to abhi . Abhi.....

Aaru was about to call abhi but she saw abhi was hugging akshu ...........

She felt her throat dried no words were coming even if she wants to talk.

She started thinking abhi choose his family now what about us ruhi ...
Ruhi can't live without abhi all are saying to remove abhi from ruhi life which was impossible......what should I do now

Suddenly she started feeling dizzy everything was going blank before her eyes .

While she was about to fall one person hold her she saw him nd became unconscious .

Who saved aaru ?

What will happen to aaru nd ruhi now ?

Is the decision of uniting abhi nd akshu is crct?

Let me know in comments u liked or not

Sry for the mistakes.

Thank you - alya 😍