YRKKH 5

Ab: when ur unconscious

Flahback starts.............................

Ak: now because of aaru our family was breaking why she can't understand that she was spoiling her life along with other lives also.

Abhi got angry by listening akshu words before he could react to akshu words the entire house was echoed with a slap sound .He saw akshu standing in middle of living room with hand on her cheek nd with tears in her eyes . He was shocked to see that someone from goenka family slapped akshu , because she is their jaan . Eventhough they all said that they love akshu nd aaru all knows that they love akshu more than aaru but what shocked him most was that the person who slapped akshu nd he took a look at all family members because no one expected that move from him towards akshu.

Akshu was shocked to hell to even react but when she came out of shock she kept looking at the person only .

Ak: vansh bhaiya ............

Yes the person who slapped akshu was vansh .

Ak: vansh bhaiya u slapped me ...

Bp: vansh he shouted nd came to slap vansh before he slap vansh kairav came nd stood before him

Ka: what vansh bhaiya did was crct bade papa nd more precisely we should have done it before only but it's not late also

Bm: kairav r u mad vansh slapped akshu nd u r supporting him instead of questioning him y he slapped her.

Ka: vansh bhaiya did nothing wrong bade ma he did what was crct because akshu has lost her mind nd bring her crct path this was only way we both saw the difference was before i react only vansh bhaiya slapped her that's it.

Ak: kairav bhaiya u r saying this u also want to slap me but what wrong did i do bhaiya i'm just trying to mend the things which are wrong nd i want to make aaru lead a happy life.

Ka: akshu r u listening urself what u r saying because u r not mending the things instead ur spoiling the things which are going perfect nd plzz don't say ur trying to make aaru life good nd secure because ur the one here spoiling her life which was going smoothly.

Akshu was shocked to listen the statements said by kairav because she was just trying to help her sister nd spoiling her sisters life . with utmost shock nd unbelief she said

Ak: kairav bhaiya ............. u really think that i'm going to spoil aaru life . Bhaiya u know how much i love her . I stayed away from family because she don't want to see me nd i even tried to sacrifice my love for her then how can u say that i was spoiling her life.

Va: akshu ....... akshu ......... plzzz try to understand what we r saying

till now u said nd bade papa nd all supported u without realising what he was saying but now listen carefully we all accept that u love aaru more than anyone else in the family . yes u left the family because aaru didn't want to see u nd stay nearby u but did u realise that she also didn't get the family love by staying with the family no she also didn't get any love because all including me we all thought that u r staying away from family soo u should get all the love nd u should not miss the family in that process we all neglected her by one issue that is ur not staying with family nd she was staying with the family.

But u got all the love u deserved but she didn't irrespective of staying from the family. u sacrificed abhi because aaru loves abhi u know abhi loves u nd he was doing all these because he want u to express ur love but u didn't realised that till their wedding day that is not sacrifice akshu it is selfishness because leaving a girl at altar not once but twice how will that girl feel aaru marriage was broke 2 times but no one was there to console her even 1 tym she only gathered herself everytime but u have all of us side by u when u felt bad for stopping aaru marriage but the girl who felt nd lived in that situation no one was there with her. All these are not sacrifices akshu all these are proof of ur nd all of our stupidity in the name of love towards aaru nd now when everything was going good u again came back nd want to return to abhi life nd in aaru whole life one person was taking stand towards her nd u r calling her selfish then what should we call u because u r also getting the full support from entire goenka family nd most importantly from manjari jii who hated u till morning nd now supporting u but aaru her all life till now no one supported her she only stood by herself even she is the one who suffered.