FAMILY

A man came out of the car exhausted nd dead tired .He directly went to his room the site infront of his eyes made his tiredness vanish that is his son is trying to wake up his mom who was sleeping .
He immediately went to him nd picked the kid .The kid instantly recognised his touch and flew his arms around his father .yes they are aaru ,rohit and their baby aarav

(Imagine like this nd image credit goes to rightful owner)

Aarav was saying something in his baby language to rohit that how much he missed him.
Then rohit took a look at his wife was sleeping peacefully but looking tired he went near her nd touched her forehead it was burning he was panicked he immediately took thermometer nd checked her temparature it was 105 deg
First he put his son to sleep because he will be panicked if he found his mother like this .
After aarav slept rohit gave one injection nd started to put cold cloth on aaru's forehand by his touch she turned towards rohit and snuggled to him he knows she becomes vulnerable when she was sick .He time to time checked her temperature 🌡️ nd at early hours only it came to nrml nd he slept in that position only .
Aaru woke up from deep slumber nd felt very tired .She checked on her junnu first nd turned towards rohit who was sleeping peacefully but his hold on her was tight she removed his grip nd freshnup nd went down .
Here rohit woke up nd first checked aaru but she was not there .Then he thought she went down at that time only aarav also woke up both freshed nd went down .
All the family members was chitchatting nd having breakfast he looked for aaru but she was nowhere to be seen .
Ajit noticed rohit nd took aarav from rohit nd Started teasing him all the family members also joined in it.
He asked about aaru Veena told him that she was in kitchen rohit immediately went to kitchen nd brought her breakfast nd make her eat .
All were adoring the couple after Breakfast everyone was ready to go to hospital when aaru told she was also coming rohit told her not to come as she was suffering from fever nd told her to take rest .by getting the new information of aaru not well all members bombarded with questions she answered to everyone nd told she was ok nd she will visit only for sometime after lot of instructions everyone said ok with that aaru nd rohit left to hospital.

Scene shift to hospital

As soon as rohit entered Tulsi told that dr.dimpy was waiting for him as there is a meeting. Rohit nd aaru left for meeting where everyone was waiting there they informed that aaru nd rohit has to attend a meeting on behalf of sippy hospital and they gave details of the meeting nd place etc.., i.e..,BIRLA HOSPITAL 🏥
Rohit know that aaru will not come but he knows aaru was still craving for his family so he thought that will be the best if they visit nd if anything goes wrong he will be there .
So he informed that he aaru along with aarav are going at first aaru was shocked that rohit was accepting because they have to leave evening only but she chucked it off .

Time skips 🕣

Aaru was completely engrossed in aarav that she didn't noticed the place on the other hand rohit was terrified about aaru reaction .
They left to hotel nd left aarav with pooji (because Ajit nd Pooja also came )
Rohit ,aaru nd Ajit left to birla hospital 🏥

In birla hospital everyone was waiting for sippy's because if they accept the proposal no one will oppose so all are waiting for them (harsh,mahima,Anand,abhi,akshu,neil nd parth)

Sippy's reached nd got down from the car .There was only shocking reaction from everyone after seeing the person.
But aaru didn't noticed it because she was busy in video call with aarav after video call was over she was shocked to the core.

What will happen next???
What will be the reactions?

I hope the chapter was not boring
Sry for mistakes.

Thank you -alya😍