PART 7

Naren announced that all the formalities nd hospital related issues will be looked by aarohi as soon as he said that all were shocked including aaru nd Ajit because rohit already knows that.
All birlas nd goenkas are shocked to know that aaru will be working with them nd mostly abhi nd neil were shocked because they don't want to see her face also abhi was about ask them about this but mahima stopped abhi saying all media was present nd it will spoil their reputation because all knows that how reputed nd powerful sippy's are . She also told that they will talk after completing this function .
Even though all are relieved but aaru was not ready to accept this nd she was about to deny but one look from rohit she stopped , but ajit got somewhere doubt that something was happening behind his back because all knows that aaru was not interested in any hospital take over of internal powers for a fact he also knows that all his family members also knows that because previously aaru has declined this position .
So he confirmed that something was happening nd now he was very curious after the function was over everyone was busy with meeting others nd stuff but abhi was glaring aaru all the time this was observed by all sippy's but they didn't react because of media .

After that media asked for family photos all goenkas nd birlas shocked that aaru was also in sippy's family photo . All thought that they didn't know about her that's y they all are trusting her nd given her this big position abhi decided that he will tell all the truth to sippy's after the ceremony because he hated the fact that now he should work with aaru's instructions .

Before getting out from this shock they got more shocked by seeing aaru nd rohit posing for media .

Ceremony completed . Only birlas, goenkas, and sippy's are present .

Abhi stated that they will not accept with naren's decision that aaru had controlling authority ajit was about to interrupt but neil stopped him and said aaru will use this against them nd she will play with patients life to take revenge from them. Then abhi told that aaru can do anything for power nd she will spoil their reputation also .
By listening all this sippy's were hell angry but they were controlling for their plan .
But what akshu did next made all the sippy's to lose their patience but what shocked them was no one even stopped her or questioned her they all are standing like statues .
What akshu did was...............

Ok i am saying

That akshu gave a hard slap to aaru saying how can she stoop so low for money ,power nd position she was fooling nd playing with rohit feelings like she played with neil nd all started taunting her but aaru was shocked to hell to everything again was going to spoil nd again akshu one statement was going to change her life but when she looked at sippy's hoping they will say but seeing them quiet even rohit nd ajit even after that slap she thought that now they will also leave her soon her face colour was changing before anyone can understand aaru was unconscious on the floor . rohit was first one to come out of shock and looked at aaru by her face he can say she was misunderstanding the situation before he can react she was unconscious .
He immediately rushed towards her nd pick her up nd went to hotel nd checked her vitals .
All the 3 families are waiting there all sippy's realised their mistake nd worrying about aaru but remaining all thought that again aaru was playing with their emotions nd neil said this loud .
But what happened nxt was unexpected by everyone and all stood in shock but somewhere sippy's expected this that was ajit slapped neil hard (sry for this one) nd neil was about to fall but abhira held him he warned everyone that he don't care who ever they are if they speak bad about they will face the worst of sippy's all young clan also said the same nd warned akshu because they will not slap women

By all happenings abhi was very frustrated nd slapping neil nd giving warning to akshu was last coffine he retorted against everyone nd talking bad about aaru naren was unable to control nd shouted to stop this nonsense because his 2 children are already suffering he can't see that so that he warned abhi nd all his family members to stay in limits but their commotion was interrupted by baby crying .

Aaru was gaining consciousness nd rohit immediately held her helped her sit nd gave some water rohit was about to talk but hearing baby cry aaru ran towards the room for her baby because this was the long time he stayed without seeing her rohit also ran towards them .
Outside Nishi nd Veena were trying to calm aarav but he was unable to control immediately aaru took aarav from them nd hold him tightly to her chest nd started sobbing seeing aaru even aarav started crying more .
The sight infront of him made his heart churn that both his lifelines are crying but he didn't do anything to the people reason for this slowly all sippy's joined the family rohit was hugging aarav nd aaru as they are his life nd aaru was not leaving rohit nd aarav .

Then rohit thought revenge will increase her sadness nd it will make her more vulnerable but now he thought to give closure for this.

What rohit is going to do ?

I hope u all liked it nd it's not boring .

Thank you _ alya 😍