6

The heavy beatings of the basses blare through your ears as you brush past the warm bodies of sweaty night crawlers. The night is still young however, your contract with the owners' of Blooming Blossom isn't going to be an option for long if you don't ask them for confirmation one last time before settling down some scores. 

Your choice of outfit for the nightclub was a bit too captivating, as you walk through the club of desires all on your figure. Your eyes glance over to Jisung, who is still behind you, close. 

His heart fastens with each step you take away from him. 

Jisung hopes that he won't lose you too soon for he's afraid of what can possibly happen if he leaves you alone in a place where all eyes are drawn upon your seductive figure. 

The sounds of your heels become audible as you both finally reach the top of the stairs where you will find the club's beloved pair of twin flowers waiting for your arrival. 

Your heels click against the polished floors of the club hallway as you make your entrance into the private seated room. Jisung steps inside after you and his eyes begin to familiarize the place decorated with elegancies.

Gold floral decorations compliment the corners of the room, along with a beaded curtain that glares into the eyes when the light touches it from above. 

Jisung felt a presence entering the room after you two and quickly he turns around. 

"I was wondering when were you going to show up," You said to the young man who has made his presence known to the both of you.

He furrows his brows in amusement at your words. Jisung takes in his features as he seats himself down on the leather couch. 

His bleached blonde hair glows godly, from the dim light above, granting him an alluring godly figure when he smiles. 

His long hair is tied back into a high ponytail with a rose hanging from the accessory restricting his hair from covering his godly beauty. Jisung assumes judging from his radiating beauty he must be one of the rumored twin flowers. 

Jisung reverts his eyes to you, but you only wear a smile as you tilt your head. 

The stranger chuckles, "I suppose we could get started without my sister. She is rather busy tonight. I'm afraid she won't be able to appear due to busy schedules."

You take a seat across from him, leaving Jisung standing guard, as he is supposed to. The man looks up to look at Jisung and the amusing smile never left his plump lips as he looks between you two. 

Jisung finds it odd but decides to ignore it.

"It is a shame that only one of the Hwang Twins will be in contract with me, tonight. You wouldn't want me to hold anything against your sister, in the upcoming future, would you, Hyunjin?" You said, taking the contract out from your satchel. 

The handsome beauty reaches out to take the contract silently, ignoring your comment. 

He reads through carefully but only realizes later that your choice of contract was different from the usual. 

"Is this an agreement?" You ask but the handsome only shoots you a look of disbelief. 

Hyunjin slams the paper down onto the table between you both, "Is this a joke?"

He asks, directing to the contract paper, "I would have taken you to for a professional businesswoman but to think you will only assure us half of the contract deal----You're doing this on purpose aren't you?"

You slam your hand onto the table, and the same sly smile paints your lip as you reverse the table on him, "A deal is a deal. You sign your half of the contract but as for sister..." You laugh, "Speaking of professionalism, you should tell your dear twin that for not showing up as we had planned. I took her as a woman who takes on opportunities but maybe not."