The End

Inside of the Watterson's House, Darwin and Gumball are sitting on the couch watching TV, eating chips, their eyes are red from watching too much TV.

Darwin: Can you think of any better way to spend our lives?

Gumball: Dude, I can't even think. Is my heart still beating?

Darwin checks if Gumball's heart is beating and they get worried, because it doesn't seem to be. Luckily, in a couple of seconds it starts beating.

Gumball & Darwin: (Sighs)

Gumball: Keep flicking.

The following words are heard as they switch channels.

TV Message: Listen! [Darwin switches TV channel] Gum! [Again] Ball! [Again] The world... [again] will end in 24 hours, so... [Last switch] look for the signs! [Gumball and Darwin look surprised]

Darwin: Hmm. That was strange.

Gumball: (Looks at Darwin) Yeah.

In the Kitchen where Ariana was preparing her breakfast, she was putting cereals on her bowl then she sighs as she hear her brothers started to talking nonsense again.

Ariana: It was only strange because you kept flipping the channels.

Gumball: Uhm, still strange anyways. (As if nothing happened) Keep Flicking.

Darwin flipping the channel again as if nothing happens.

-Timeskip-

Ariana, Gumball and Darwin are sitting in the bus, suddenly they hear Gary screaming.

Gary: The end is near! The end is near! The end is near! The end is near!

Gumball and Darwin look at each other worriedly, Ariana raised her eyebrow in confusion as she tells her little brothers to not bother him about that as the bus leaves.

Gary: The end is near! For our discount sale, so hurry up!

-Timeskip-

At Elmore Junior School, Gumball and Darwin are sitting on a bench while eating their sandwiches. Ariana was there as well, she sat in the middle on the bench, eating her sandwich, suddenly a flock of birds flies by.

Gumball: That's weird. Where do you think all those birds are going?

Ariana: They're probably migrating or, finding some food like breads. If you paid attention in class then you would understand.

Gumball: Hey! I do pay attention in class, Sis!

Ariana: (Raised her eyebrow) Really? What did you learn all about when you're in class?

Gumball: (Thinks then realized that he doesn't have to say, sighs) I don't know.

Ariana: (Slyly) Sure you do.

Later, a living toasted bread named Anton sings happily, but slowly stops and looks at the birds around him.

Anton: What? [Fearful] You want my sandwich? Here. You can have it. [Throws the sandwich to the birds; one of the birds eats it] Please let me go!

All the birds fly to Anton and he screams.

Ariana: (Pitiful) Poor Anton, those birds are torturing him to death. He really needs some help.