The Genius

In Elmore School of Principal Brown's office, as Richard is weeping by the desk.

Richard: How can you take Darwin away from us?!

Principal Brown: Well it seems he scored a hundred percent in his aptitude test. This has never happened before, so I had to tell the government.

Gumball: The government?

Principal Brown: Yes, they want to test him out. Study his brain, probe it, dissect it. That kind of thing.

-Meanwhile-

In a room where Darwin with an equation on a chalk board.

Clipboard Man: [Via surveillance camera] Please resolve the following equation using the marker pen provided.

Darwin wipes marker ink all over his face while he was thinking about what will he do on a chalk board.

-Back to the Watterson-

Principal Brown: It's best they take him away. He'd make the rest of you feel stupid.

Ariana: (Slightly angrily) What makes you think Darwin makes us feel stupid?!

Richard: I guess he's got a point.

Y/n: (Sarcastically) Really, Dad.

Anais: So, you put clever people in quarantine like they're some sort of contagious pathological disease?

Principal Brown: Hmmm... maybe there's more than one genius in this family.

Anais: [Gasps] What I meant was, ugh...

She pulls down her ears and blows a raspberry, then chants "la la la la", and blows another raspberry as Principal Brown watches her.

Principal Brown: [Wipes his glasses] Apparently not.

Anais: Phew!

Nicole: What makes you think I'll let you take away my son?!

Principal Brown: Well, technically, you're not his parents. He's registered as a... pet fish.

Nicole: [Worried, then sits back down] Richard, what are we going to do?

Ariana: (Concerned; To Y/n) N/n, I don't want Darwin to leave us forever!

Y/n: (Pats Ariana's head for comfort) It's all gonna be okay, Ari.

Principal Brown: Get a new pet fish?