The Ghost

A/N: Hey guys! It's me, Author-Chan! I would like to give you announce that... Ariana will be having her first crush in this story. Sit back, relax and enjoy the story!

(F/F) = Favorite Food

-------------------------------------------------

Y/N, Ariana, Gumball and Darwin are sitting at a table in the cafeteria, with Carrie next to them. Gumball and Darwin eat their food and are both pleased by its flavor while Y/N is drinking a soda and eating his (F/F) and Ariana is drinking apple juice and fruit salad. Gumball gives Darwin a try of his food, and Darwin does the same.

Carrie: [Sighs] That's just so insensitive. You know ghosts can't eat.

She eats a lump of food, it falls through her body back onto the plate; she sighs.

Carrie: Watching you four at lunchtime makes my afterlife a misery.

Gumball: But Carrie, you like being miserable.

Carrie: That's not the point. I'm hungry.

Gumball: So, why do you come to the cafeteria every day?

Carrie: Because it brings out the only feeling I have left: [Sighs and flips her hair] pain.

Y/N: (Whispering) Emo.

Then, a young student sit down on the empty seat. This boy was Carrie's adopted older brother: Quentin. He's a goth wolf-demon, he's wolf at first glance but when his strong emotions kicking in, he transform into a demonic figure. He and Carrie get along very well.

Carrie: (Spotted Quentin) Oh, there's my brother, Quentin

Y/N, Ariana Gumball and Darwin turn around and spotted the lonely wolf in the empty seat. Then, he spotted his younger sister, he slightly smiled and wave at her before goes back to eat.

Darwin: (Pointed out at Quentin) Him? You mean the wolf over there in the empty seat?

Y/N: (Surprised) Jesus christ, I didn't know you have an older brother who is a... Wolf.

Gumball: (To Carrie) That wolf is your brother?

Carrie: Yes. We may be adoptive siblings but our bond was stronger than our unfortunate souls.

Carrie smiled at herself. Y/N, Gumball and Darwin looking at each other, completely confused about what she said. Ariana, on the other hand, was stating at the goth lone wolf, she find that wolf charming and cute.

Gumball: Dang, he's so more edgy than Carrie.

Darwin: So dark and creepy.

Y/N: Moody as hell.