1. The Stranger And The Host

HIS PALE AND ICY EYES grew colder as he twirled his pointy knife between his fingers. He was looking at a certain art. His art. In his eyes, it was majestic, a masterpiece, and nobody could tell him otherwise.

"Please! Please stop! I- I won't do it again!" That pleading and quivering voice belonged to a woman, no younger than nineteen. She was tied up on an X-shaped cross, naked and bleeding from the trails of his knife that he ran against her flesh. Her breasts were mutilated, nipples were cut. Her toenails were plucked and her right pinky finger was flayed.

He sat back on his chair, relaxed. "Won't do it again..." He chuckled. "It doesn't matter. You did it the first time and I don't take second chances."

"Please...." Her tears were amalgamating with the smeared blood on her cheeks.

"No, Sienna. No. No more begging." His tone was taunting but sharp. "You knew you were my property, yet you let that cobbler put his hands on you. You knew how I could get insulted if somebody dirtied my toy."

Sienna burst into more tears. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

"This is getting boring." He stood up from his chair then strutted closer at her so he could level her reddened eyes. "I'd let you go..."

Sienna's face lit up from the news. He noticed this then wagged of his finger from side to side. "Not so fast, pretty face. I'd let you go but in one condition." He smiled even more when he saw the frown on her forehead again. "You will eat a meal that I prepared for you. So, what it's gonna be? You eat or you stay?"

"I...eat..."

"Alright then." He clapped his hands and a servant came inside holding a plate with a silver cloche. It was placed on the rectangular wooden table beside him. Then, he ordered his servant to untie Sienna and lead her to sit.

When Sienna weakly grabbed the fork, he signaled his servant to open the cloche.

Sienna's eyes bulged out while her mouth unfolded to scream. A scream only filled with terror as she came across the decapitated head of the cobbler, her lover, on the plate with sliced carrots and cabbages.

"You were last seen sucking his tongue. Now I want you to eat his tongue." His lips split into a mischievous grin. "Don't make me wait."

Sienna gulped down her cries as she began to ready herself to dig in his prepared meal. Fork and knife, ready to slice the cobbler's hanging tongue.

"Mi'lord." A guard interrupted.

He grabbed him then pointed his dagger at the side of his neck. "Didn't I say, not to disturb me when I'm in my fucking dungeon?!"

"I-uh... I'm sorry Lord Ramsay. But there's a lady waiting for you."

He frowned. "What lady?"

_________❄️_________

SHE HAD WITNESSED HOW the Lady regent of the Vale poisoned Jon Arryn - the hand of the king. Lysa Arryn was a twisted and vicious woman, if she knew about her, she would be killed. She wasn't safe. She had seen a great crime after all, and it would not be long before she was silenced.

To ensure the truth, she wrote what she witnessed anonymously to Ned Stark, the warden of the North and a close friend to King Robert Baratheon. However, her raven was caught and killed, then they discovered her letter.

She felt a scheme brewing around her. She feared that there would be an accident prepared for her in every corner. So, as midnight came to rest, she made sure of her safety by secretly deserting her home.