Story Information

Hello, I am the author named Isabelle.

Basically this story is about something that actually happened to me irl

Quick summary:

Fall in love with someone get really close to them emotionally and before you confess someone you thought was also your friend confesses first and steals your crush and there is nothing you can do because you don't want to lose your crush nor do you wanna seem toxic so you can't do anything but simmer within your heartbreak although you have another close best friend who saw this happen to you and begins to try and cheer you up as they were feeling a bit of the same angry when left out by your crush's "new girlfriend"

Characters I used because I thought they fit:

White Lily Cookie

Pure Vanilla Cookie

Dark Cacao Cookie

And a bitch named Gabriel

How I plan to put this together:

White Lily will basically be me while pure vanilla is the crush she lost to Gabriel, Dark Cacao is the best friend who was also dropped because of this sudden relationship and attempts to cheer up white Lily after such a painful heartbreak.

Where this will take place:

This will take place within the academy years of the ancients, this is simply an AU (Alternate Universe) within my headcanons of these characters I do ship white Lily x pure vanilla (fight me/j)

I'm writing this story to attempt to ease the burden of my 2nd Heartbreak.

🤡

Warning: this low-key sucks.

White Lily's POV