Dead Hope

The next day I wanted to walk to school with him but Gabriel made it to him first..I hate her..I hate her with all my might..she took everything..she took him..

Dark Cacao eventually cought up to us hoping to do the same thing but he noticed Gabriel made it first as well..he simply stood by my side behind them since that's all we could do..it felt unfair..so unfair..

The only reason why she even got to meet him was through me, and she has the audacity to shove me in that back taking my place..taking my life..

It seemed I made my anger and jealousy obvious and Dark Cacao noticed quickly.. and decided to ask me about it when we came to a stop..he asked me if I was alright..

I wanted to reply but before I could even think to say anything it felt like the pain was unbearable and I dropped to my knees in tears..I don't know what came over me it just felt utterly unbearable..

I sat there and sobbed for a moment before Dark Cacao started to pat my back..he was trying to cheer me up but it felt like nothing could get rid of this feeling of heartbreak..I appreciate his attempts, it actually felt like someone cared..

He continued to tell it was okay, while the other two continued to walk away as if it never happened..they probably didn't hear me..i didn't want them to..

He suggested that I tell him how I truly felt but I told him that was dead hope by now..he mentioned the upcoming prom and I told him he decided already..he told me that he's still with us and I replied not with her around..Everything he could possibly suggest is just Dead hope. There is nothing I can do to changes his mind..all I can do is respect his choices even if they hurt me..

Dark Cacao offered not to go to school today and go do something that would make us feel better, I didn't know how to respond to the request so I only thought about it..

And thought..

Until I chose..