Good Ending: Must have been a miracle..

I decided to go with Dark Cacao and try to get over it, since it was truly nothing but dead hope. After a little bit of coping I decided to do something that would make the coping process faster.

I decided to study upon a topic I was interested in to get my mind off of him. I continued to study on this topic with a bit of Dark Cacao's help, Pure Vanilla visited often but too much because of his controlling girlfriend..I still hate her..with a passion..

I studied on the topic for the rest of my academy years until I graduated with Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla, she graduated as well but I could care less. I decided to become a scientist, a botanist to be exact.

I enjoyed my job a lot I've always found plants interesting, I kept contact with Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla but I recently I lost contact with him since he got a new phone number and was too far away to give it to me.

I often call Dark Cacao trying to get Pure Vanilla's new number but he sadly didn't have it..maybe his girlfriend is perverting him..I'll never know, although I do miss him and wish we could talk again..

While studying a few flowers within a greenhouse full of lilies I remember looking around the kingdom I was commissioned to, I don't know why they asked for my help, the lilies were fine and healthy..nothing adds up, everything is fine with them and there is no reason or room for my service here..I thought as someone entered the greenhouse.

When I went to go see the person who entered to tell them that there is no need for my service, I couldn't believe my eyes with who I was greeted by

It was him..Pure Vanilla..I didn't know how to respond, but he seemed to be heading my way..I'm unsure where Gabriel was, but I was confident she was somewhere..when he approached me he told me he hasn't heard from me in awhile and that he missed me, of course I missed him as well but I couldn't show that with her around.

I reinsured him that I was okay and only lost contact because I didn't have his new number, after I told him that he offered to give it to me..of course I accepted but I couldn't help but wonder..where was Gabriel his girlfriend?..

I asked him about her after he gave me his number and he replied with a brief moment of silence..he then told me that he broke up with her since he truly felt no connection between them after a year, they went they're separate ways but ever since then he's felt lonely because he lost contact with us on her accord.

I know it's quite evil for me to be wishing for somebody's downfall but I must admit this did make me feel great and even made me smile..he then told me he missed me the most and wishes he could have talked to me sooner, I personally thought it was adorable..

He offered for me to stay the night since he said he'd get crowned king in the morning..I nearly forgot he was a prince and decided to accept his offer, I'd love to be around for his special moments so how could I decline..I offered to invite Dark Cacao but he said he probably had better things to attend to..

The place he offered me looked absolutely gorgeous and comfortable, I had no trouble sleeping that night within that room..my crush for him never went anywhere, I just managed to ignore it for so long..

The morning of felt wonderful, especially at his crowning, I was there by his side as he was officially crowned king at his own kingdom..what a lovely moment that was..

He looked absolutely gorgeous in his outfit and with his crown

He looked absolutely gorgeous in his outfit and with his crown. I love what he did with the place and I feel like he absolutely deserved this role in this beautiful kingdom..I'm sadly not as great as him but I feel lucky to be close with someone as great as him..

After his crowning he offered to get tea with me, how could I ever say no..during our mini tea "date" we caught up with each other, he knows about my profession in plants and I know about his PHD, I decided to ask him if he had plans on getting a queen..I felt pretty stupid for asking but his response made that feeling go away..

He told me he had already found one just the other day, I decided to ask who and he told me he was surprised I didn't know them..I felt a bit confused and discouraged so I proceeded to ask who..

Without wasting a second, he got really close to me and gave me a warm embrace..he always felt this warm, while I was lost within my train of thought..he..he kissed me..it felt so unreal..his lips were so soft..I've wished for this very feeling for so long..I wanted this for so long..of course I embraced the kiss, it felt so magical..a feeling I wished would never end and would last forever..

After a moment I wish would last longer, we finally broke from the kiss..all I could bring myself to do was look him in the eyes since he opened them even though he doesn't open them often..after a moment of silence, he asked me softly if I wanted to be his queen..

I've waited and wished for this request for so long..I accepted with a loving passion, he pulled me into an embrace once again and it felt warmer then ever..I never would have expected for this to happen..this must be a miracle..

A lovely one..

(GOD WHY WAS THIS THE LONGEST CHAPTER)