Her..

Our group was just fine until I met another girl, her name was Gabriel and she was very nice at first. She had a lot of the same interest as me so we became friends pretty quickly, I offered to show her my other friends..I regret doing that..every second of it..

I showed her my other friends and she clicked with them immediately, although Dark Cacao couldn't stick around too long and had to leave early. So it was just me Gabriel and Pure Vanilla, it all fell normal at first and we all were talking like friends..since that's what I thought we were supposed to be..

I began to notice myself get slowly unincluded in the conversations we were having, I took it lightly and just reincluded myself back into them until it started happening too much. When I said something about it she apologized and began texting on her phone, I didn't realize who she was text until I saw his phone bing..I peaked on they're conversation quietly and they were bonding and sharing so much..

I began to fear she might learn more about him than me so I decided to ask for her number as well as a distraction, she willing gave me her number and left because she had to go. I continued to talk with Vanilla although I cannot shake my worry towards her..I can see her still texting him..

No matter how much he ensures me that it's nothing serious..

I can still see her typing..

Still typing..