disbelief..

We both were silent in the classroom..I can't believe I actually lost him..to her..there is no way, the genuinely can't be possible..nothing adds up and I simply can't see how..this has to be some cruel joke, it has to be..

Out of pure desperation I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat with the 3 of us in it.

"What are you guys up too?"

I silently and desperately waited for a response, even though we were sitting at the same table I refused to ask any questions around her.. luckily for me I didn't have to wait too long..

"Nothing much, hbu?.."

Even if it was just a response from Dark Cacao, it was still something..something to try and die down this sudden burning feeling..

"I am doing fine as well."

Pure Vanilla responded although his response felt cold, way colder then it used to..it used to feel so warm and now it feels deathly cold..I began to think about my next response, I didn't want to say something that seemed..toxic..

"Congrats on your new girlfriend.."

"Indeed congrats.."

Both of text could hint the silent pain we both felt..it seems that Dark Cacao is feeling the same way..but not as bad as me..

"Thank you guys, I appreciate your support!"

He clearly didn't catch our sarcasm as usual.. although we preferred if he didn't..I decided to ask questions because it all seemed so unreal..

"Vanilla could I ask a couple questions?.."

"Sure you may."

"Who asked who out?"

"She asked me."

Just as I suspected, she asked him..I should have stopped it when I had the chance, perhaps I waited too long?..

"Do you actually like her?.."

I was preying he only accepted just to be kind, he's the type to do that to avoid seeming like a jackass.. although it's truly his answer I'm relying on and this moment will seal it all..

"I do actually, I'm aware I said I wasn't too interested in dating this year but there is something about her."

I didn't even know how to respond anymore..I could feel the burning feeling increase within..I just want to know why..

"Well..what's so special about her?.."

"What's something so great that you love about her?"

"What makes her so great to you."

I could feel myself begin to slightly go off and decided to stop typing and wait for a response..each passing minute waiting for a response increase the feeling within..

"May I ask why your asking so many questions about this?..I genuinely concerned.."

I didn't want to tell him the truth because I feared he might not take it lightly.. Dark Cacao was online but he only read the text and never responded..

"Don't worry about It I was just curious..I'm sorry if I'm asking too much I'll stop.."

"It's fine although I'd prefer not to answer."

We continued to sit in silence while the feeling increased...

And increased..

And increased..