That day..

The day started normal, my feelings for him grew stronger than ever. It even got to the point where I could find myself often lost within his eyes everytime he opened them, every chance I got I made with worth while. Dark Cacao was a good help as well, he a very supportive friend and I feel like I could truly confess with him on my side.

Everything was fine. Everything was perfect. Until lunch time when that bitch showed up..she managed to get her sensei to allow her to stay with us for lunch, we didn't mind it at all.. although deep down inside I wish she didn't sit with us, I knew she was only sitting with us just for him..only him..

We managed to make everything seem like a joke to keep the vibe we originally had, although every chance Gabriel had she talked about something only her and Vanilla knew about causing me and Cacao to stay silent upon the topic..she kept doing this until we couldn't comment on any of the conversations anymore..they switched to texting and all I could feel was my blood boiling from jealousy I felt..

The table was deathly silent, I silently asked Cacao if he could see and feel what I saw and felt..to my advantage he said he did so I didn't feel too alone about my feelings..

It was the end of lunch time when everything went south..

Gabriel asked my to come close so she could tell me something, I felt very hesitant at first but I came over to hear what she had to say..her vile words will linger within forever..

"Me and Pure Vanilla are dating"

I couldn't believe it..I tried to play it off by slightly laughing and asking if it was a joke or some type of cruel prank, but I could feel the soul within me leave as she told me she was serious..Dark Cacao overheard this as well and also thought it was a joke and was picking at Pure Vanilla playfully, I slowly approached Pure Vanilla..

"Is it true?.."

I asked nervously preying he didn't confirm it...

To my demise, he said it was true..I could see Dark Cacao's reacted nearly be the same as mine..I couldn't think of anything to say, she stole him..She actually stole him..the walk back to the classroom was silent for me and Cacao, I could feel my eyes water although I refused to show any emotion too it..I'd hate to be questioned by any other classmates..

The nightmare has began..