When we first met

I remember when I first bumped into him, after that moment everything within my life changed. After a bit of talking a bonding we became close friends and studied a lot together through out the whole school year, with each passing day I could feel something growing for you.

It felt wonderful, I truly wanted something to bloom between us. You were so sweet and kind to me not to mention how adorable you were, you truly began to mean the world to me.

I wanted nothing to separate us, nothing at all. I made sure we continued to stay connected in someway, I gave him my number, my address, as well as my schedule so we could cross paths any chance we had. Our bond continued to get stronger and stronger as well as my feelings began to grow and grow.

I've learned so much from you as well as you learned so much from me. I want nothing and I mean absolutely nothing or nobody to cut our paths, everything seemed so perfect the way they were..It felt like getting closer and closer to paradise as the days flew past.

I've shared so many things with him that'd never share with anybody else, I've seen so much that I assumed nobody else saw. although I was wrong..

Someone else has seen what I seen..