the truth

TW:su!c!de mention

Quackity's POV:

I heard someone stomping, the footsteps got closer until the door swung open and I was met with the pair of eyes of my brother. They were red and puffy he'd clearly been crying.

"Why you little-" he said about to slap me, a millisecond before touching me he stopped. He stared at me with big eyes. I obviously flinched at what he was about to do.

I looked at him and smiled ever so lightly. He started crying even more, but this time of happiness. He had a big smile on his face and he hugged me.

"I-im not crazy, right? You're actually here? Alive?" He said. "Yes I am, I don't know what 'mother' told you but she lied" I responded.

"But how've you been?" I ask "I'm doing amazing now that I know you're alive" he said still not pulling away from the hug.

"I'm glad, I'm glad you're happy to see me. I thought you hated me because you never tried to get in contact" I say. "No no! It's not that just, come inside. I'll explain my side of the story" he said pulling me inside.

The place was well decorated. I noticed throughout the house there were pictures of just me and Tubbo.

"Sit down, I'll go make some tea" he said pointing to a couch. I sat down and to be honest it was comfy. George walked out and everything was okay for a bit.

Then the guy that had answered the door suddenly appeared. "Geo-" he said before looking dead at me. "I thought I said once I sent him there you can leave. What are you doing here?!" He said a little shocked.

"Well, he realized I was actually his brother and he invited me inside so we could talk about it" I reply. "Okay..." He said skeptical.

He said down beside me, "you know I'm actually really interested in this story too, I might stay" he said. I only smiled and nodded.

After a couple of minutes George came back. His eyes were still red and puffy, but he wasn't crying anymore.

"Could you tell me what you know?" I asked while he sat down. "'Mother' told me after I moved out that you had committed su!c!de and when I tried finding the funeral date or if I could come over, she basically ignored me. So I invited Tubbo over but he was confused, so I thought he was faking that you're still alive to ignore reality. So I ignored it." He said. "Oh waw..." I say shocked.

We all took a moment to think.

"What about you?" He asked. "Well after you left 'mother' basically locked me in my roo-" I stopped seeing movement outside. "What?" He asked looking outside with me.

"You saw that too right?" I asked looking at the human figure outside. "yes... Just continue we'll go look after" he said "so she basically locked me in my room and used to hit me until Tubbo suggested I escape but I said 'no' because I didn't want him with a monster but he explained that you had invite him whenever so I left knowing he would be safe" I said. Dream looked at both of us.

"Damn, mommy issues" he said. "Not the time" George said. While George was thinking about what I said I looked outside for the human figure. It was gone.