teasing

Tw: boner, teasing, cursing,

"wha- what are you doing..?" He was confused. I decided to mess with him even more. As it was extremely fun seeing his reaction.

I backed my whole lower body near his boner. He moaned loudly. "LoVe~ stop teassiinnggg!!~" he begged.

I faced him again and pushed him onto his back. I sat right on his lower stomach but I could feel his boner.

"A-AUGH!" he moaned as I sat on his stomach.  I started moving in circles. "Nooo!! Stooooppp" he said. "What? Why should I?" I asked.

He grabbed my tighs and pushed me further. I was now sitting on it. He had his bottom off already but mine was still on. He tried removing it but I quickly slapped his hand away.

But since I was already there might as well do something about it. I started slowly jumping on it, teasing him. "I-im goi-" he started. "Ew" I say getting off him.

He whined loudly at the lost of touch. "Go fix your problem" I demand. "You know what I will" he replied.

And he started doing it right there on my f*cking bed. "Not on my bed!" I say. "Th- Ahh- don't- te-Ahh-se meee" he said moaning.

"Ahh" he sounded pleased. "You didn't actually.." I turned to look at him. His hand had stuff on them. "Eww!! Go wash your hands!" I asked, disgusted. 

"Lick it~" he asked. "What. Ew. No." I said. He sighed and got up and left. The sheets were also wet. How dare he?!

When he came back he cuddled me closer then before. "That was fun, we should do it again soon. But without this.." he said the last part touching my pants.

"Haha. No" I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Because you're gross" I replied, I was annoyed with him.

His hand started going lower and lower. "No. I'm tired" I said. "What's that?" He asked. "Being tired? Sleeping? Gaining energy?" I asked. "Ohh! That's what it is! My brother told me a bit about that" he said.

His hand was rubbing my INNER thigh. He then explained that vampires don't really sleep often and mostly drink blood. "So you thought, that first night. We were just cuddling for a while?" I asked. "Yeah, I thought it was the way for you to tell me you loved me" he answered.

"Well I don't love you and I NEVER will" I said. "Why not? Didn't we just have fun?" He was confused. "No, I was teasing you" I replied. "Oh" is all he said. "Can I tease you?" He asked. "No." I replied.

—————————

I woke up and tried to get up to eat but Wil blocked me. He was laying on my stomach. "So what is sleeping like?" He asked amused. "Basically Uhm we are unconscious" I replied. "Oh, okay!" He said.

"I'm hungry" he said. I looked at the time and realized it was way too early for me to eat. "Well then go in the kitchen and get something to eat" I replied. "I only drink blood, well until I find my 'soulmate' but I know it's you" he said.

"Well I don't have blood" I was annoyed. "Yes you do~" he said, he made his way to my neck. His hot breath was against it.

Now that was hot, but I wasn't going to tell him that. "Can I have some..?~" he asked politely. "Uh sure!" I responded.

I remembered I was a hybrid which meant I had A LOT more blood than a human.

I felt a sharp pierce in my neck. "Ow!" I said. He quickly took everything he needed and licked the hole which somehow stopped all bleeding.

"Thank you" he said. "Uh- you're welcome..?" I replied.

"Wanna makeout?" He asked. "Woooow wow wow wow wow, why?" I asked. "well I heard that's what humans do when they like each other" he said. "When they both like each other. Not when one is in love and the other hates them" I answered.

"You hate me..?" He asked. "Yes! I thought it was so obvious!" I replied annoyed.

Suddenly he teleported. He was on top of  me. "Listen here. If you say that you love me right now I'm not going to k!ll you. But if you don't I swear to god" he said

————

I don't really know if he should say it or not.

So uh you guys chose

Yes?

Or

No?