high pitched

Tw: being deaf, cursing,

It was about 8 am when I woke up again, Wil didn't go back to sleep after that nightmare.

I heard whispers, but they really weren't loud. But they were getting higher pitched by second. He said to ignore them, no matter what. Don't give a reaction.

I tried focusing Wil, but they voice were so agrevating and high pitched, it made it impossible. I ended up giving a reaction. I quickly curled into a ball and blocked my hears. I started sobbing.

Wil was confused. "Are you okay?!" He asked, worriedly. "Well, clearly not. Uh- how do I comfort you?! Let me go ask!" He said. His sentence was rushed and he was clearly panicking.

Soon enough Techno came in. "The voice. It's them isn't it?" He asked me. I quickly nodded. The voice were so high pitched I could barely hear anything.

Soon enough my hearing went numb. I couldn't hear anything. I took my hand off of my ear and looked around. His dad and two brothers were there, standing worriedly.

I felt a warm substitute come out of my ear. I put my hand over my ears and they were cover in blood. The situation didn't help, since they were vampires.

Wil looked at me, and soon enough he started licking it. I was still sobbing cause I couldn't hear anything.

It soon stopped bleeding, but i still couldn't hear anything. Wil asked me something but I couldn't hear him.

I just started balling my eyes out again. I'm deaf, I can't hear. Wil mouthed something to his family and they soon all left.

—————

I will be adding what wil is saying, but Q can't hear it.

—————

Wil's POV:
(Omg a new POV)

My beloved looked in a panicked state. I was obviously worried he was shaky crying and his ears were bleeding.

"Can you hear me?" I asked him. He didn't respond. "You're worrying me, can you please at least do a signal..?" I asked. I was getting more worried by the second.

He started mumbling something. Then his eyes widened. "I- I CANT HEAR!" he yelled. (Yeah no sh!t).

He looked really panicked. But I kept thinking about a good thing. He would hear any screams. Bad news, he wouldn't be able to hear me..

"Hospital! LETS GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" He yelled out again. I don't think he realized how loud he was.

I knew what a hospital was. So I quickly held him and teleported him in front of one. He rushed inside, not even saying anything to me.

I quickly followed. He was talking to the secretary. He tried explaining, but he couldn't hear what he was saying. "He can't hear" I corrected him. "Oh dear, that'd explain a lot!" She said.

She quickly rang a bell with C-8 on it. Soon enough doctors came in and asked us to follow them.

They made me wait in the 'waiting room' while my beloved went to the emergency room.

I kind of sat there, not knowing what to do.