break in

Tw: cursing, breaking in, making out, smut (I know you've horny mf wanted this),

"you sure?" Another voice said. Now I was annoyed.

I now knew that there was more than one person in my house. I grabbed my bag. "Oh sh!t he heard us!".

"Who's there..?" I asked. "Why do they all say the same thing?" (WhO's ThErE? Like shut up you npc).

"WIL!" I yelled. "Oh no". "What is it, my love?~" he yelled. "Come here!" I screamed. With a blink of an eye he was standing in front of me.

"What is it?~" he asked. I pointed to where the voice came from. He was confused but walked over there.

Then there was a lot of rustling that came from the corner. Even Wil looked startled.

He eventually got to the corner and just laughed. "Oh my god, thank god it's just my brothers!" He said.

I was confused. "Relax, my love~" he said, looking at me. The two 'brothers' got up. I recognized one of them, but not the other.

"So this is where you've been? With a human?!" One of them said. "I'm curious about them!" Wil argued.

"Then kidnap it and take notes! You've done it before!" He argued back. What? He has kidnapped people before?

"What no! Well, at least not yet!" He said. "Can you two leave? I'll talk to you sometime this week" he said. "No! I wanna meet this time traveller!" The blonde one said.

"Time traveller..?" The one with pink hair asked. "Yeah! Humans even have a more official way of showering! And brushing their teeth! Love smile." He asked. But it wasn't too polite.

I did as asked even though I was Annoyed.

"Wow!" The blonde one said getting closer to me. "and he smells good!" He said.

He was sniffing me and I was uncomfortable. The pink haired one noticed and pushed him away.

"Tommy! He's uncomfortable!" He said. "Just get out!" Wil said. The pink haired one scoffed and left while holding the blonde one.

"Sorry about that..!" He said. I just scoffed and left to go to my room. "Hey! I said I'm sorry for their behaviour!" He said.

"Just let me sleep, it's 8 am" I said. "Isn't that the time you usually wake up though?" He asked. "I mean yeah, how'd you know" I asked.

"I know everything about you" he admitted. I scoffed again and entered my room. I locked the door and fell on my bed. *Thank god, he's gone* I thought.

But I had forgotten that he could teleport. And that's what he did.

He grabbed my waist. "I also know what turns you on~" I could hear his smirk. "Uhm no you don't" I replied.

Actually I didn't even know myself. "Yes I do~" he answered. His hands went under my shirt.

No way, he's actually trying to turn me on. He'll probably leave me alone after. Like I did to him.

I'll bet him at that game. This will be the second time today. But he asked for it. I turned to face him.

I looked at him with pleading eyes basically teasing him already. Then he kissed me. I didn't pull away though it was actually relaxing.

He asked permission to get in, and I accepted. His tongue was exploring everywhere, without leaving any gap in between.

I pulled away, I was panting but he wasn't really. "That's all it took to make you in THIS state?" He teased.

Oh hell no. He asked for it now. I wrapped my arms around his waist, he blushed a lot.

My hands got lower and lower. They were at his lower stomach when I let him go.

Suddenly he got onto me. "Nuh uh, not this time" he said. "Ugh, how'd you know?" I asked. "You've done it twice now" he answered.

"Whatever, just get off of me" I said. "Mhm I think not" he said. He leaned down, getting closer to my face.

He tried kissing me but I moved my face and he landed on my cheek (on the face Id!ots). But he took that to his advantage and started kissing it. He got lower until he reached my neck. "No marks, please" I asked. "Can't promise anything" he said.

He started by licking, then biting, then sucking, then licking. I covered my mouth to block any sound.

*God dammit now he really asked for it* I thought. He stopped and grinned at me. Then he started making circles with his hips.

Nope nope! Think of something else. And It actually helped. "My~ my~ you're better then this then I am~" he said.

Then I switched our positions. I was now on top. Then I started moving in slow circles on his member.

I felt a small bump. "Seriously, you are a horny moron" I said. "J- just.. don't-t tEasE mEee" he said trying not to moan.

(R.I.P the neighbors)

"I'll think about it" I said. Then I started removing my clothes this time. I'd make him stare at me until he couldn't control himself anymore.

I got on top of him again. "O-Oh my~.." he said. "You look beautiful.." he said. I started doing it again, but this time he actually couldn't control himself.

He placed me onto his legs and started removing his pants. *God am I actually about to have s*x with him?*.

He removed everything and looked at me. "You sure you want this?" He asked.

"Just do it, wreck me, ruin me, fill all your fantasies"