birthday

Tw: cursing,

I woke up and the first thing I felt was pain. Everywhere. My head, my stomach, my shoulders, my legs, my back.

I tried to speak but nothing came out. God damn it. What has he done to me.

(BAHAHA ROBBED YALL)

"Morning~" he said. I just blankly stared at him, as I couldn't respond. "What?" He asked. He grinned. "Wow~ did I do that to you?~" he asked.

I just gave him a death glare. "You said, I could wreck you" he replied. "Really? Can't talk?~" he asked, he was teasing me.

I slapped him but it was not hard enough to leave a mark or hurt him, well not hurt for long.

"What do you want to do?" He asked. "Shower.." I whispered as my throat was k!lling me.

He picked me up and teleported us to the bathroom. He placed me in the bath. "Do I do the same thing you did to me?" He asked. I nodded.

He opened the facet, letting the water escape. And he went to grab some shampoo. While he did that I dunked my hair in the water.

"It's quite fun, when you're quiet" he said. Was it actually better when I was quiet? Or was he just teasing me? Am I just over thinking? Definitely just over thinking, right..?

He put shampoo in my hair and started rubbing it in. He washed it out, and put the conditioner in my hair. Then he washed it out.

"My favorite part" he said grinning. I wanted to argue with him but I couldn't. He placed it on my chest and rinsed it.

He grabbed one of my legs and started washing in. Then grabbed the other when he was done and started washing that one.

He gave me some soap to wash my private parts. Which I appreciated.

When I was done he picked me up and teleported back on to the bed. He got up and went to my closet for some clothes.

He picked out the yellow sweater with black shorts with some random clean underwear. I put the clothes on, and went back under my sheets.

"Do I need to shower?" He asked. I nodded frantically. He laughed and left.

I tried falling asleep but each comfortable position was hurting. That was until a pair of arms grabbed me. "I'm back! Miss me?" He asked. I nodded and fell back asleep in his arms.

—————

I woke up at about 7pm, which was late. I woke up by my phone ringing. It was on the bedside table, so I grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Alex"

Wow first name, okay.

"Uhm hello"

"Where have you been? We were supposed to hang out!"

"Huh..?"

I looked at the caller id, it was my brother.

"Oh right! Sorry I fell asleep"

"That's okay, but I have a question. What do you want for your birthday?"

"I'm not very picky, anything you think I'd like. I'd probably love it"

"You sure, I don't want to make you upset"

"My birthday is in four months, there's time"

"Next month"

"Huh?"

"Your birthday is next month"

"Oh sh!t"

"Forgot your own birthday?! Damn"

"Yeah, I mean I sort of just woke up"

"True, by the way, who the hell is Wil?"

"He's my friend, why?"

"I called earlier and he said you didn't have time because you guys were hanging out and having boyfriend time. He also said to never call again."

I sighed before answering

"I'll talk to him about it, I'm sorry for his behaviour"

"No need to! Bye!"

"Bye!"

And with that, he hung up. Him and I aren't technically dating. My body wasn't too painful now. I tried getting up and there was some pain but I could do anything else normally.

"WIL!" I screamed out. And as I expected he was there with a blink. "Everything okay?! You're not hurt?!" He asked, worriedly. "No, I need to talk to you about something" I said.

"Well okay, but my whole family is downstairs. Could you make it quickly?" He asked. "Why are they here?" I asked. "They really wanted to meet you, they couldn't wait, I'm sorry" he said. "It's okay, just tell me next time" I said.

"So you're not mad?" He asked. "Not mad. Just disappointed" I said. That made him frown. "Anyways, why did you tell my brother to never call me again" I asked. "Well I- how do you know that?" He asked. "He told me." I answered. "But I told him to never call again, because you're mine" he replied.

I sighed loudly before answering. "We technically aren't dating" I said. He looked surprised. "What?" He asked, confused. "I mean none of us asked each other out" I stated. "Well, will you go out with me?" He asked. "Uh- I was expecting it but not really at the same time" I said.

"Will you go out with me?" He repeated. "Sure" I answered. He looked ecstatic. "Great now come on! You're meeting my family!" He said. "Hold on, let me change" I said. "They won't hate you, for what you wear" he said. "Well they might once they see my neck and hips" I said.

He took a look and nodded. I put pants on and a yellow turtleneck. I didn't even know I had that in here. Wil giggled when he saw me. "What?" I asked. "Those are my pyjamas but you look beautiful!" He said. And I blushed.