figure

Tw: mention of k!lling,

Wil and I were about to fall asleep in his house. We obviously shared the same bed as he was too clingy to even let me out of his sight.

He held me so close, and I blushed furiously. "How do you sleep? I've done it before but it's just so complicated" he suddenly spoke up. "Are you tired?" I asked. "Explain the feeling" he said. "Do you feel like resting your eyes? Do you feel like laying down for hours?" I asked. "Yes, I suppose" he replied.

"Then you're probably tired" I said. "How do you 'sleep'?" He asked. "Rest your head, you have to be relaxed. And close your eyes. Try counting sheep" I said. He nodded and did as asked.

"WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR NOISES!" we heard someone scream (Tommy) from downstairs. We both knew it was for us. I blushed while Wil sighed. "Let me tell them, about the sleeping thing" he said.

Then he disappeared. I could head talking from downstairs. After a while he came back. Right where he was. "My family apologizes, they didn't know" he said. "It's okay, now try sleeping" I sort of demand.

After an hour I couldn't sleep myself, "you awake?" I asked. But there was no response. He actually fell asleep, I'm proud of him.

Let's exploring, Its a new house. I'm bored. It's a perfect thing to do at 3 am. Nothing could go wrong.

A lot can go wrong, actually. Like getting out of his grip. Bro's holding me like I'm gonna die. He started whispering something under his breath. I was curious so I decided to listen in.

"Don't.. leave me.."

"No! Please! I beg of you!"

"I- can change!"

"Please, just stay! I'll do anything! I'd k!ll anyone for you! Just please"

Then he started to cry. I started rubbing his back. He seemed to calm down. But he was still mumbling stuff.

"Yeah, that's it. Stay."

"I love you"

"With me and forever."

"Forever."

I needed to go use the bathroom really badly. So i got up and went, as I was closing the door he seemed to jump awake and look around while panicking.

I eventually found the bathroom. It was empty so I used it. Then I washed my hands.

I heard sobbing and voices. I assumed it was his family. So I got out and looked around. No one.

Then I saw a black figure staring at me. "Hello?" I called out. Nothing. It was terrifying because it didn't look like his family. It was a black figure with pitch white eyes.

His family eyes actually had color. I tried walking past. But the figure ran to me. before he could catch me I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

It banged on the door, but I just fell to my knees. I was leaning on the door, I started sobbing. I got up and went to cry in the bathtub. It always made me feel safer. I always cried there.

Soon there was another knock. But it was more gentle. "Are you okay in there?" I knew it wasn't Wil. I didn't answer, but I sobbed. Maybe that's the  response he needed.

Suddenly the door started opening. "I-  hello?" It asked. "Hi" I responded. The curtain soon opened, it was Wil's brother.

"What happened?" He asked. "I- was leaving the b- bathroom and then a figure" My breathing became more restricted.

I tried calming myself down but it didn't work. "Hey- uh- breath with me" he said. His hand was on my shoulder. I tried following his breathing but it was difficult. Soon enough I had done it. I had calmed down.

"Can you tell me what happened? What did the figure look like?" He asked. "It was a shadowy figure but it was all black with white eyes and it ran after me!" I said.

He sighed before looking back at me "was it standing creepily?" He asked. "Yes!" I replied. "Oh my god, uhm- how do I explain this" he said.

It took a while before he responded. "Have you heard of 'voice figures'?" he asked. "Yes" I replied. "I can hear voices, I'm assuming you can see them." He said. "Huh?" I didn't understand.

"I hear voices, but they are not human or vampires. They are what we call 'voice figures' and when someone has them. Someone else around them can see them. I can't see them. No one expected for you" he explained.

"What does this mean..?" I asked. "You basically can hear my 'voice figures' but you can also see them. They won't annoy you. Unless they know you can see them. Just try and ignore them" he said.

"I don't want to live like this..!" I said. "It's okay, it's not an everyday thing" he said. "Well, maybe, I'm not sure myself. But I've had them my whole life. I can assure you. You got this" he said.

"You're a good person" I said. "Person?" He grinned. I chuckled and he got up and helped me get up.

I can hear whispering. "My mum's calling me, stay here I'll be back" He said.

As soon as he left another figure arrived. But I ignored it. "Look at me, goddammit" the figure demanded. I ignored it again. "Maybe he can't see me. That's too bad" the figure said again.

Soon enough, Techno came back. "Uhm apparently when you left Wil had a dream about you leaving him and he woke up and realized you weren't there and he had a panic attack" he explained. "Where is he now?" I asked worriedly.

He walked me down where Wil was. It was in our bedroom. As soon as Wil saw me his eyes brightened. His whole family was around comforting him.

They all laughed seeing him crack a smile. "Quackity!" He called out happily. I got down to his level and hugged him.

He happily hugged back. "I'm not dreaming he's here!" He said. Everyone laughed again.

"Where did you go?!" He asked worriedly. "I went to the bathroom" I said. He grabbed me and placed me onto his lap. He placed his head on mine. But he was still obviously hugging me.

"Okay well, since you're better now. We'll leave you two alone" his mom said. Wil nodded happily. "I'm glad you're back" he said.

"Tell me, what happened?" I asked. "I had a what do you call it oh! A nightmare. Where basically you left me and I woke up and you weren't there! So. I had assumed that the dream was a reality from yesterday. So I started sobbing until my parents heard then Techno said he knew where you were." He explained.

"Well I can assure you, nightmares aren't common but they aren't uncommon" I said. He grinned and kissed me and I kissed back.