Gamora

Gamora opened Nebulas door to reveal her sister sharpening what could only be described as a very very large sword. Gamora payed no attention to it whatsoever and instead sat down with a huge sigh.

'What do you want?' Nebula snapped.

'Are you offering?' Gamora inquired.

'Answer the question.'

'I want to feel something other than an imposter'

'What do you mean by that?' Nebula joined Gamora cross legged on her bed.

'I mean that i don't want to feel like i'm constantly trying to replace this other Gamora that was clearly a much better person than i am.'

'You're the same person.'

'No we're not and everyone knows that, i cant let myself catch feelings for Quill just because that's what i'm supposed to do. It's wouldn't be fair on him.'

'You have feelings for Quill?' Nebula muttered.

'I did not say that Nebula.'

'You implied it.'

'Well don't jump to conclusions.'

'You're jumping to conclusions.' Nebula replied not knowing what she meant.

'Am not.' Gamora said confused.'Thanks for the help, you've been really helpful.'

Gamora walked out sarcastically, and to annoy the green assassin even more the only person she wanted to talk to was Peter Quill. God how she had become hypnotised by his demonic Earthling sorcery and to make matters worse she couldn't stop herself. 

—- very short part whilst i decide if i carry on writing or not,,,, you can also find  me on tiktok (@romanogerz) where im a lot more active :DDD