Author Note🖋️

Hello welcome to my story before continuing I will place a warning for you guys before reading this:

⚠️WARNING ⚠️

This story contains scenes of explicit violence, struggles with mental health,subtance abuse, suicidal tendency, physical/emotional/mental abuse, sexual content, Other mature themes that may be sensitive or triggering for people in all different sorts.

⛔️ Take caution when reading this story⛔️

I don't want to end up saying a huge "I TOLD YOU SO" or read your reclaims that I was crossing a line during a morbid scene which would be a lot of them. I write whatever craziness, absurdity pops up in my head and try to write it as descriptive as possible. All with the simple goal that you can envision them fully yourself.

This story may not be what you expect and I will not be responsible for what you feel during the time you are reading the story. So please don't get your hopes up and then take it out on me. This story is pure fiction, every type of event that is found here is created by my imagination and hours of LOADS of online research , plus it is the first time I have written a book so yea. Once again I say please do not take it out on me if you feel any rage or disappointments.

Keep in mind it is full fiction, so any type of law, I'm going to drag it in the mud during the writing of this book. There are limitless possibilities in my creation anything and everything would be possible. It's MY book, if I want to make pink blood floating out, in the shape of a bubble, of a pupil by being pulled with a hay string, is possible. I'll happily do it.

⚠️MOST IMPORTANTLY ⚠️

The character would have humane morality, emotions and decisions, they will make mistakes, face the consequences of making complicated decisions. They'll have their own internal struggles, no one is perfect, everyone has their own way to cope with their own emotional baggage.

A lot have some sort of mental problems which they often don't know how to properly cope with, if they even figure out they have one. I'm also not going to explain what they have, you'll just have to figure it out themselves cause I feel like writing about a specific topic without the proper knowledge of it would be irresponsible for me as the writer and also I don't want to spread misinformation over some serious topics such as mental health. Hope you understand.

Also a lot of the actions that may be struggling to keep up because it may be sensitive topics, I don't condone in real life. Felt like that should be said because some people don't know how to actually differentiate fiction with reality.

YOU should be 18+( and some scenes are also 21+) when reading this story.

I DONT ALLOW THIS BOOK TO BE PRINTED OR COPIED.

This is an original idea, I have full rights to this book so I better not see any kinds of adaptations of it.

This story is for pure entertainment of mine and is legally registered. Any type of copy or adaptation for selling and that includes small scenes of this book will be reported. I mean it, don't be that type of person just to gain self satisfaction for the emptiness of your heart or some unknown reason. If found somewhere else please contact me and report the story.

This book is only being published on Wattpad and Inkitt.

- Inkitt- Daliz Ortiz

-Wattpad- JDOrtiz_23

Having said all this, I hope you like it and I thank you for giving this book a chance and a sample of your time while reading.

I will apologize in advance if there are some grammatical errors while reading this, this a draft either way, once finished it will be edited or not depending on how I feel about it, je. During your reading feel free to leave your reactions, votes, theories, questions and notify me of any grammatical errors which I know would be plenty considering English is not my first language. This is also a safe zone for everyone's opinions.

Hope you enjoy this story 💙