7| Lethal Truths:

Vanadey POV:

Vanadey POV:

Time went slow, breaths cut short, we were standing in an intense gaze battle between Zephyr and Cy. Both stare at each other like planning on how to take a bite of the other's neck and see the other drowns in their own blood. How to peel and rip their flesh slowly and painfully to express their internal hurt, how to inflict all sorts of pain to the other just to transport the sense of emotions after the betrayal, the affliction, the pain or maybe guilt that is deeply shown in their flaming eyes.

The air around us thickened as their silence grew louder. Who's gonna swing first? Who's going to take the first strike? And who is gonna end the other life? So many questions I wish I had the answers to or better yet not.

"Well? Are you going to say something or just keep giving me a glare all day"  Zephyr broke the silence first, rolling his eyes while Cy approached menacingly with a sardonic grin that hasn't left for a second.

"Missed me? How long has it been since your incarceration?" Cy teased while releasing a low chuckle which made Zephyr's lips turn in a menacing grin. They let out a dry chested laugh while looking right at their boots.

Big mistake on their part.

Cy took the opportunity to swing his scythe with brute force which made Zephyr tumble back avoiding the threatening swipe.

The bottom of their forest green leather blazer dress danced over their body as they tried to balance themselves by the unexpected attack. Zephyr stares deeply at Cy, tilt their head back and release an unrestrained laugh while holding on to their exposed stomach with their right hand while their left slide on their forehead collecting some copper strands of hair which broke loose from the bun.

"Now that's the Cy I knew very well, years ago!" Eyes went back to Cy while showing a bloodlust expression "The same one who wouldn't hesitate to go for the kill no matter what relationship he holds for the other person, the same selfish, egocentric, narcissistic bastard that left me to rot is this dreadful place".

"Oh, please! Like you're the one to talk" Cy argues back while shaking the scythe on his hand making the ghostly chains shackle "I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!" he placed his free hand over his chest roughly and then points at Zephyr "You're the one who got me in this hell hole in the first place, I was fine being the uncursed, being who I was until you got us both in trouble all thanks to your jealousy."

He lets out a dry scuff as he shakes his head, looking around in disgust. He licks his lips, then points at him accusingly with lips stretched out in a sarcastic grin.

"And here you're just locked here for all eternity while, gifted with a domain of your own, you'll excuse me but what you call sealing imprisonment, I see it as some kind of liberation disguise unlike me" He cut his ghostly chains and throw the scythe as far as my sight can locate so that it all to reappears again "I'm living my own hell, stuck with a reapers curse as a punishment, all thanks to you."