11| Tivydian:

The door to the cells opens as I feel the needles of the enchanted leather collar, piercing my neck to connect with the muscle as it injects me with a purple serum every hour to slow me down and weaken me

The door to the cells opens as I feel the needles of the enchanted leather collar, piercing my neck to connect with the muscle as it injects me with a purple serum every hour to slow me down and weaken me. The tips of my feet are being dragged on the ground, scraping the bare skin of my ankle, while I'm being carried by my forearms.

Cowards, absolute cowards but I still admire their diminutive intelligence in putting me in that wretched state of vulnerability during the transfer from the cells to the arenas. I just wish they quicken their paces, even with the numbing effects of the drugs running in my system, they don't take away the cramps that are setting in my arched ankles.

I have been in this position for so long now I'm pretty sure I'm qualified to be a ballet dancer.

I looked around, ignoring the mixture of urine, vomit, sweat, blood, sulfur, any kind of laden odor that surrounded the length of the corridor below the more cage-like battle arena. The place where I had been fighting for countless hours as a way to make infinite time for my unjustifiable imprisonment beneficial to these scums. Fighting whatever was pushed in the arenas while detoxifying the strong sedatives coursing through my veins before the things I've faced engulfed me.

Even so, they won't be able to touch a single hair, I'm still more agile than them and faster. The sedatives aren't enough to knock me down, but the excessive amount they use to put me does place me in a drowsy state that only brings me some difficulty staying aware.

My vision is blurred out and every source of light is having a twinkling beam coming out of them as I'm also seeing stars in a variety of shapes. I can barely verify the vibrations around me or as well identify them. My taste buds still have the sharp astringent taste of the mixture of copper and other foul odors. They are all clinging on my taste buds like a thin string of taste is wrapping around each and every one of it, tethering, refusing to leave no matter how much I spit it out.

Two buff dudes are pulling me from my underarm while two more are standing in front of me. One holds a remote that tightens the holds of the collar, unnecessarily so, the enchantment already does it everytime i try to take it off.

I'm out of breath after the last fight, I've had a total of 6 fights in a row without getting a single rest. I finished one and started another one that took me by surprise. The heaviness of each breath I take causing my lungs to feel like they are on fire. My tense muscles feel worn down as the tension on my shoulders intensifies from every battle I've had causing my ears to ring. My heart had a slow but heavy rhythm that deepened with each beat causing my warm chest to ache. Even thinking feels like a raging fire spreading through my nervous systems.

The screams of the crowd that remained seated behind the metal bars of the arenas kept playing over and over in my ears. They were cheering the things I was fighting and once I was done they were yelling insults at me as they injected me with sedatives into my neck, wrapped my leather collar as tight as possible and then I was dragged off to the cells where the rest were.