15| Whitlocks:

-Umbra Dimension:

-Umbra Dimension:

The Whitlocks Manor -

Third Person POV:

A portal opened in the middle of the room as the shadowy tendrils continued to sway from the wide opening, it chimed as it slowly spit out a body with torn clothes. The figure rolled to the ground with a harsh growl. Wrapping both arms around their abdomen and torso, holding on to the nearly healed chest. Gaze locked on the ceiling, lost in thought. Still feeling the surge of anger invading their senses, chest tightening from the still hectic breathing, lungs feeling as if they were on fire as, torn apart by each heavy breath they tried to take.

Fingers dipping in their scalp as an attempt to comb through the unruly, bloodstained strands that cover their mismatched eyes. Stifling the ferocious snarl between clenched teeth as the feeling of ripped and chipped fingernails burn at the mere touch of the strands. Scraping the raw flesh. Overwhelmed with anger, laying on the rough wood, relaxing to the icy touch of the floor as lungs get filled with air, trying to ease the anger that scalded their cells. Distraught eyes remained on the ribbed vaulted ceiling, a good distraction. Admiring the wondrous familiar Gothic architecture as their intense battle replayed in an aggravating lapse inside their heads, hammering thoughts, provoking the intense fiery emotions to rouse over time as the memories continued to replay on in their psyche.

Anger was fire while thoughts were the fuel to it.

Thoughts that were interrupted once three familiar figures came into view. The simple reason for their desperate invasion into their home without the parents' knowledge. The three figures remained in overwhelming silence, observing, analyzing their aspects, lost in thought as eyes wandered at every part of their physique. Three identical-looking people with a few "adjustments." The three had greater similarities to each other, such as having almond-shaped eyes, but with the difference that two of them have crimson poured in their eyes and one was a replica of the blue sky. All three have the same full lips with the pink pointy cupid's bow. The same sharp triangular features on their faces, marked facial features, the same silky straight hair, pointed and flared nose. They have flawless olive skin complexion.

But just because they have a lot of similarities, they're triplets, it's obvious that they would. They still made the decision to adjust their appearances so that they can distinguish themselves front of the public.

Shabriri Whitlock, first born of the Whitlock triplets. She wore a long black lace gown with a silver lining corset with ruby resting in the center. The top of her grown, over her slender neck and shoulders, rested over a red and black velvet bolero with dangling silver chains over her chest. Her shoulder blades are covered with layers of mesh and leather. Her ruffled collar was made of black lace, revealing the inked symbols that covered the sides of her neck all the way down her arms that rested on her lower back as she gazed over the shabby figure that lay on the ground. Arms that were covered in scales that were slightly darker than her natural skin. The bottom of her dress was divided into three sections, exposing her crossed legs, showing more scales on each side of her legs. The flawless strands of her silky, snow-white hair rested at the center of her back and over her wrists that were decorated with a glove made of silver and ruby. She had chains that covered her fingers like rings until they formed claws at the tips of her digits. She licked her glossy crimson lips while they moved around a small piercing in the center of her bottom lip, while the corners of her lips narrowed into a macabre smile.