19| Identity:

Vanadey POV:

Vanadey POV:

"Really you got all dressed up for this?" Quimera asked while holding in her laughter as just remained browsing my best friend outfit from head to toe.

He is dressed as a waiter but in his own way, not with the classic black and white outfit he went for a maroon loosen, button up shirt paired with a belted black dressed pants. He even took it further to have a navy blue apron tied up on his waist with pocket where he's holding a olive green notepad and a red pen.

"What?" Pollux asked with a arch brow and smirk "It"s to make it more realistic and fun, I'll need all the entertainment I can get with the headache I'll end up having just by training you which that's remind me" he snaps his finger and place a navy blue cotton napkin around his right arm and turns to us "Miss Hart, Miss Nadir your table is ready, Mister Hart your fine ass stays next to me at all time" he finished giving Griffin a wink making him released a annoyed grunt while rolling he's canary eyes and walks in but not first nudging his elbow on to Pollux who release a hiss while following him with gaze.

The sound of Griffin boots stomping hardly on to the floor as he walks farther away from us to what I can see his going to the kitchen which makes Quimera and I started to snickered at the problematic pair while gripping on to each others arm so non of us fall. Marcus just stands there glancing at us getting his hand ready to catch us if we fall.

"Marcus I sincerely don't remember your last name nor care about it so head to the kitchen and just sit down" Pollux turns his back to Marcus and walks in the living room as we makes our way to the kitchen which is also the dining room.

"It's Rivers" he answered while shoving one hand inside his pockets of his hoodie as he adjust his glasses and makes his way to the dinning room.

"Still don't care" Pollux says as he place the long navy blue cloth over his shoulder "Everyone sit on the opposite from Van so you could all have a better observations incase I missed something that need immidietly fixing."

"Is this really necessary" I asked annoyed while looking at the large dinning table with a maroon table cloth. There's lid up candlesticks in the color of navy blue at the center and the same black flowers with purple and gold stamen on their leaves. I couldn't help to also admire the centerpiece on the table that looked too fancy for my taste as well as that in front of each chair there's different type of utensils that I personally think is to much. They are different sizes of fork, spoons and knifes on the sides of for what I can see there's two plates stack on top of each other with a roll napkin on top. Pollux also took it upon himself to place three type of glasses which I notice one smaller one of them from each sit was filled with I hope is rum, just straight up rum. While the other fancy looking glasses, with a black ombre effect, we're empty.

"This seriously looks is going to make me end up giving me a massive headache" I stare at everyone taking their sits while Pollux drags a cart of a bucket filled with ice and two bottle of Pressia. I'm guessing that what it is based on the cleared bottle that's has some silver rails covering it like their multiple tentacles holding on to it while the inside it's filled with a pink liquid with blue petals and bits of fruit inside it.