Entry 2: Régine Acrasia

As Acrasia's second in command, I have had the opportunity to learn more about Sanguinaire 818 in the Keep than I ever did from the Madame. Over time, I had become the Families "Chef de Eclaireur" (é·klé·reur). I know that my stamina will not allow me to write it all down today. Another day perhaps but I need to start. Since the dawn of the Monarchy in S818, Regine Acrasia had used her "Eros" (lu-hour-ia) to form alliances, destroy enemies, and manipulate all around her. If it were not for Regine Acrasia's power, S818 would have been taken over or destroyed. The planet is small and, strategically, would be an easy target. In addition, it has potential to strengthen the powerbase of any of the nearby planets. However, Acrasia has been able to use her Eros, and the Eros of her Family, to ensure that the planet endures.

The Family are those whose Eros was awakened by Acrasia herself. Her abilities allow her to tie their power to them permanently and pledged to the Crown to maintain the Monarchy's power. Acrasia only allowed those who were the most beautiful to be a part of her Family. She was the only known succubus who could use her power to bring out the power of a Succubi. Often succubi had to wait for it to be awakened naturally. In addition, Acrasia could not only feed on lust, but she could also force this lust on others. Swallow them in passion. Make them lose themselves in the Eros. She could use lust to control her victims. She was well known by the succubi in the galaxy as one to be feared. The One whose power was strong and thus, unpredictable as was the woman herself.

For her Family, she expected to be worshiped and adored and would only allow the most beautiful in her bed and within the protection of her keep. Often, if her partners were hurt or scarred in any way, she would cast them from her bed; A tortuous fate considered worse than death. When the Queen presented me to Acrasia, Queen Elenor called me a "new toy to play with." I remember feeling naked as she looked at me although I was still adorned with my white gown. The queen had taken off my mask and it lay in my hand as my only belonging. I was frightened and I could see excitement from her. Not her eyes, as I refused to look, but her body. Her body had a physical response to the fear in my dark-pink eyes. I would later learn she loved turning fear and anger into lust. This was my first taste of this.

She had black hair and fair skin. White horns hung on her head like a halo. She was worshiped by those around her like an angel yet only her vengeance was the only similarity. I found while in her care. I remember looking at her hair, straight and well managed unlike my black locks that raged wild around my head. I then found myself looking at her gold adorned body. A gold harness clung to every curve with a white sheer dress barely covering her breasts. The harness continued down across her stomach. The sheer fabric and the harness meeting in the middle and tightly wrapping between the sensitive flesh between her legs. I found myself longing to see what was behind the harness. Why? I still do not know. Gold chains hung in 3 loops down her legs. A gold and white horse whip with a looped metal hilt lay at her side. I know I was avoiding her gaze and why. This woman...this Régine Acrasia represented everything I had learned to fear. The exact person I had been taught to despise. But I didn't despise her. There was fear. Not fear of pain or of imprisonment. That was my life. I was frightened by the fact I... was drawn to her. I wanted her. As much as I could define "wanting" at the time.

This fear made me even more interesting to Acrasia. She did not force me to look at her...yet. Although I should have just looked and gotten it over with. She had her guards take me to her bedchamber. I did not resist. I still am unsure why I did not resist. I could have screamed. Said no. But I had spent my entire life being trained to say yes. To do what pleased others. And, according to the Queen, I was to be owned by her as an extension of the crown. To be good enough to be in the presence of others I had to do everything in my power to please them.

The guards left me alone in the room. I can still see the red silk sheets that lay on the bed. No comforter. No pillows. Just a large bed with silk sheets. Along the top of the bed was a red, metal headboard that looked stark against the gold and whiteI furnishings of the bedroom. It looked like it belonged in a dungeon; the metal bars criss crossing in intricate patterns as if something needed to slip in the various slots. At the end of the bed was a different footboard that also had different patterns. This one had different shapes. I was focused on the 4 circles with other slots crisscrossed around it when I heard the first sounds of movements outside the bedchamber.

I heard light footsteps heading my way but each step grew heavier in my mind as she approached. I could feel her. I felt something that was menacing. I had barely time to process my surroundings before her presence was engulfing me. With the knowledge of her that I have now, I know she could have been kind. She could have been gentle. It was my lack of eye contact and my utterance of the word "no" that caused me to suffer the way I did. It was my fault.