A new storm

Its been a few years now.

The world was a better place for now. Where machines can fix the lives of unfinished business for spirits.

People can talk to their deceased loved ones because of machines now. Spirits who roamed the land can have their wish fulfilled before going away completely. Leaving the human realm.

But humans can't bring them back. Not yet anyway.

It will all depends on one genius.

"You're getting pretty good at that" Two men watched from the one sided glass. Inside was a family. They were talking to one of the couple's deceased parent.

"Never thought technology was even possible for this, you've really out done yourself Henrik"

Henrik chuckled and fixed his glasses. "Vith your magic, i vouldn't have done it in a short amount of time, Marvin."

Both men smiled and saw the family being happy. Being able to talk to their loved ones from the other side.

Soon they said their goodbyes before leaving the room to meet them.

"Thank you so much for letting us do this." The wife thanked them making Henrik waved his hand "No need, i vould like to thank you for agreeing to test out my project. It seemed to have vorked perfectly"

The wife nodded and smiled "It did, i never thought i'll get to talk to my mother again. You are a genius Henrik" She phrased before leaving.

Henrik blushed and looked back at his work. But hearing a groan to his side "I had a part of this too. You don't get to have all the credit."

The doctor just chuckled "They probably didn't thought you work here"
Marvin shrugged "Its the outfit isn't it?"

"Come on, we've been here for way too long. I'm hungry." Marvin stretched and fixed his cape and hair.

Recieving a nod from the doctor "I could use some coffee. I'll leave the machine on to steam off, i might need to retouch it. It has a chance to overheat immidiately after one use-"

"Henrik! Stop worrying geez, let's go already" Marvin grabbed the doctor then went out and back to his office.

"Henrik!"

Henrik smiled seeing his friends in his office. He went to hug Seán "Oh how i've missed you! It's been so long"

Seán smiled "It is, way too long." Then Anti came from behind Seán, recieving a hug from Henrik as well

"Of course i couldn't forget you too. How are you?"

Anti smiled "Trying to live i guess. I've been getting a hang of these human things you guys do now. It's just annoying when this body just hurts for no reason"

Henrik chuckled "I'm hoping Dark is not the reason for your hurting?"

Dark in the back looked offended. "Are you suggesting i hurt him?"
Anti chuckled and patted his chest "He doesn't mean that. He's just being a dad"

Chase laughed at their scene and looked at his papers "Dude how's your machine going? I heard it's going pretty well"

Henrik rushed Chase to stop him from moving the papers too much. "It's been going vell, it vill go better if you don't jamble my papers around. They have an order here"

Chase lifted his arms up and backed up "Okay, shit. Does that mean will i be able to talk to my children?"

Henrik looked at Chase. "You may. But the machine was just used, it'll take a couple of days to steam off and i'm gonna be doing some retouches to it"