The villain to the rescue

Echo whimpered in pain, staring at the syringe in his hand.

But he didn't used it. . . His heart hurt thinking of why he didn't wanted too.

Even if he did, for what? He's gonna die anyway now that Actor had no use of him. .

Looking back at the room, seeing Henrik fight Actor. Giving Echo the oppurtunity to run. . .

He didn't understood why, the doctor had a chance to run away himself to get help or just watched him die as his enemy.

Why did he jumped at Actor so early, it's almost like he saved him from Actor's taunting.

Maybe he could make use of that. . .

His head ached, he couldn't make his mind up.
Everything hurts, he had his hopes up only to get stabbed in the fucking heart.

It hurt him.

His head hurt, felt anger, sad, betrayed. Everything. . .

Echo grunted and leaned by the wall. . . He finally made a decision. .

He wanted that red bitch Gone. And he knew he couldn't do that even with the help of his little energy shot.

Looking up at the stairs. . He didn't want to do what he thought he was going to do.

But he had no choice.

Not caring for the pain in his body, he collected himself. He gripped on the rails of the stairs and made his way up slowly.

Breathing out sharp breathes each step he made.

"Fuck. ." He cursed under his breath, his body was fucking on fire.

Aching everywhere inside and out.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs. He panted as he stood and leaned against the wall to navigate his way into the room he needed to go.

Walking his way against the door, tried to open it but it was locked. .

Of course it is. .

Seán paced around the room, he was way too anxious.

He couldn't contain himself, he wanted to help down there, after all that he heard but he couldn't just leave his brother behind.

He couldn't get him out of here either, they might get spotted if they went down and tried to make a run for it.

And he doesn't think throwing Anti out of the window from the second floor is a good idea either.

Seán's thinking was interrupted hearing a harsh knock on the door. It sounded like a distress kind of knock. Thinking it could be his friends he immidiately opened it.

His eyes widens seeing who it was, backing up from the door when he made his way inside.

Echo's eyes locked onto Anti. . . He moved a step but he felt a harsh punch hit him straight in the face. Causing him to fall back.

He grunted as he looked up to see Seán.
He was ready to fight him and he looked angry. . .

Seeing the man went ontop of him who looked like had plans to beat him up to a pulp.

Echo lifted his arms in attempt to block. "H-Help!. . ." He managed to blurt out.

Seán didn't quite understood him at first. But didn't do anything after seeing Echo's state.

The weaker man pointed at Anti. "H-. . . Help. . Keep. . H-Him. . alive. ."

Lifting up the syringe to Seán's view.
Seán gasped and took the syringe. Was he trying to help Anti? No way. . . He assumed he hated Anti. .