Driven away by anger

Dark has been getting impatient. The plan they seem to agree upon was wait for Henrik's machine. Thats it.

But Dark can't just sit around doing nothing while Echo and Actor is out there. He felt too angry to care about the waiting game. He wanted to deal with them both now.

God knows what they've already done with this much freedom. Echo did so much in a san o few days and Actor. . . He's way worst than what they had with Echo. Full of manipulative power, his voices tends to have that charm to other people. Bribing them with whatever they want and then stabs them in the back after he gets what he wants.

"Dark?"

"Dark!"

The chromatic man snapped out of his thoughts, hearing someone calling his name. But frowned when he saw who it was.

"Tis late out, you should be resting"

Dark furrowed his eyebrows before looking out the window to see it was dark outside. He didn't even realized.

"Why are you here then, Henrik?" The demon groaned and stayed by Anti's side.

"I came to give Anti his medicine. . ." He said then making his way onto Anti, giving him the nessecary things he needs.

Dark realized something "If Anti is this weak without Echo. . . Is Echo feeling the same thing right now?"

Henrik finished what he was doing first before nodding. "Both are imbalanced vithout each other. . ."

As much as Dark hated to admit it. But he wanted to save Echo, not because of sympathy. Because of when Echo dies, Anti will not have a counterpart to complete him. Meaning he will die as well. . .

"We need to find him immidiately" He muttered before standing up but heard the doctor stop him.

"Dark! You can't go out and hunt them, vhat if he's with Actor?"

Dark groaned and faced the doctor. "Then i'll deal with it"
Henrik gulped "B-But my machine can-"

"To hell with your machine, Henrik!"

Dark shouted, his voice became gravid, it echoed through out the room while his aura spiked through his body, effectively shutting the doctor up.

"Your machine got us in this mess in the first place. You can continue finishing it for all i care, but i am not gonna sit around waiting for failure to happen."

Dark growled deeply before disappearing. Henrik stood still, feeling everything but good.

His machines wasn't a failure. . .

He bit his lip, trying to still convince himself that. Rubbing his head as he paced around.

"What was that all about?"

Henrik snapped his direction to see Marvin and Seán are at the door.
"Aye. . . I apologize to vake you up, there's been. . . A misunderstanding"

"Dark is gone, isn't he?" The magician asked while folding his arms together. The doctor just nodded.

"He's gonna get himself killed" Marvin groaned before walking away. Seán turned and followed the Magician who seemed to be walking back to the room where they where building the machine.

"Whoa whoa that's not gonna happen, right? I mean Dark is pretty strong-"

"He barely stood a chance against Echo last time if it wasn't for Anti. Imagine that along with something far stronger. " Marvin interrupted before pointing at Henrik. "You. Get your ass over here and let's double time with this machine."