Not forgiven

Anti just saw all black. But the air is different. . . It's much more calming here. Unlike every black voids he had been in. It's pure silent here. A little breeze would blow at him every few seconds.

Until he saw someone infront of him, looked just like him but it wasn't Seán. . .

It clicked.

"Echo?"

Echo looked up for just a second, he wasn't angry. . .He looked sad. Anti's face fell as well just seeing him.

"You did it, you killed that red bitch. . .And they're bringing us back together" Echo blankly said, he wasn't very happy but it had to be done.

Anti just nodded. The tension was real awkward between them.

Echo couldn't bring himself to look at Anti for long, he just kept his gaze low and fiddled with his fingers.

"What will happen to you once. . . You know." Anti didn't wanted to tell, it would sound a little selfish.

Echo sighed "I will no longer be here. . . You will continue to live a balance life, and i will be no longer."

Anti felt bad. . . He couldn't help himself. Echo took notice of his empathy.

"It's for the best, Anti. I have no place in society. And there is nothing we can do".

"But if we tell Henrik-"

"Stop!" Anti tried but Echo stopped him. He was right. Echo had no place to live after his doings.

Both looked eye to eye.

"It's my fate. . . It's your fate. . . It's our fate."

Anti bit his lip and let out a sigh. . .he nodded. Understanding its not his choice. And he doesn't get a choice.

Echo lifted up his hands to grab onto Anti's. "You. . . Have a wonderful family. I see that now."

Anti couldn't help but smile, just remembering his family. He did have a wonderful.
He felt lucky to have them.

"Just. . . Do me a favor. ." Echo asked, Anti perked up and nodded.

"Tell Chase, i'm sorry. I don't expect him to forgive me. . . But he needs to know. I won't be there to know his answer anyway. But. . . Do YOU forgive me?"

Anti stilled. he suddenly remembered all the things between them. Their fight. . . Anti's last warning to Echo before they fused. . . Just everything.

It was a fast decision.

"No"

Echo stayed silent. But he understood his answer.

"Okay. . ."

"Okay?" Anti asked. Echo stayed silent once again and just nodded.

Echo held Anti's hands together. Everything started to go blurry, his hands started to become one with his. . .

Anti opened his eyes. . . Squinting it when his vision was interrupted by a light pointing at him.

Soon adjusted when he saw all white around the room. Slowly turning his direction. . . He heard beeping. A lot of it. He was in a hospital.

Turning into his side, he saw more beds next to him.

Two of the beds had a cat mask hanging on the railings, and a grey cap laying on someone who was currently covered in a blanket.

Anti smiled, he was happy they made it as well.

Looking back at himself, lifting up his hands. Feeling himself when he clenched and bloomed it open.