Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

The Miles Fairchild I've known over the passed couple of months. The sweet, kind and loving boyfriend I've grown to love was all a lie. The real Miles Fairchild turns out to be a psycho. Why did it turn to this?

-We Belong Together-

Y/N P.O.V

Miles slowly pulls away from me. He smiles as he cups my cheeks. I try to pull away, making him frown at me. He push me back until my back makes contact with the wall once again. His eyes are both pitch black, they're not the usual warm brown color.

"Don't even try to think of leaving me, because it's futile. I won't let you even step out of this house anymore, Y/N. You're mine..." he said. I shiver at the tone of his voice. They're void of their usual sweetness and warmth. Even his voice sounded colder now.

"Let me go, Miles..." I pleaded. He shakes his head at what I said. He leans his face close to mine. I flinch at his action and turn my head away. He pressed his lips right at the corner of my lips. He moves his face up so his lips are right next to my ear.

"Never..." he whispered. The tone of his voice brought shivers down my spine. I turn my head to look at him as he cups my cheeks. He gently caress my skin with his thumbs. "I will never let you go... ever. You belong with me" he added.

I just close my eyes as tears streams down my cheeks. I push him harshly. I turn around and opens the door. I run away from his room. I ignore his voice as he screams out my name.

I found the telephone and dial Ruby's number. I wait for her to pick up. "Hello?" She said, after the second rings. I open my mouth to say something, but didn't get a chance to when someone rips the phone out of my hand and slam it back down.

I turn my head to see Miles with an angry expression. He reaches over to the phone and rips it out of the connector. He slams it on the ground, breaking it. I back away from him. I turn around to run, but a hand grabs my hand.

Miles tugs me towards him, until my back pressed against his chest. Before I can make another escape, he quickly wraps his arms tightly around my waist. He holds me tightly against him. I wriggle my body, trying to get out of his grasp. I start to sob out of fear.

Miles turns me to face him and hugs me close. I place my hands on his shoulders, trying to push him off. But he just wouldn't budge no matter how hard I try to get out of his grip.

He pulls away to look at me. He cups my cheeks, keeping my head in place to look at him. "Please don't leave me, Y/N..." he begged. He pulls me into his embrace again. He place his hand on my head, pressing my head against his chest. "I'm sorry. I never meant to scare you or make you feel uncomfortable to be near me" he said, pleadingly. He buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"Please... let me go" I said, as I try to get out of his grip. He shakes his head, hugging me tighter. "Let go of me, Miles! I can't be with you anymore" I yelled out. He let out a shaky breath at what I said.

"Don't say that... please don't say that. Stay with me, Y/N. I'll... I'll do anything! Just please don't leave me. I can't live without you..." he said. He gets down on his knees, staring up at me with pleading gaze with his hands on my thighs.

"Miles..." I said, my eyes softening at the sight. His tears starts to stream down his cheeks as he looks up at me with pleading gaze. His gaze is begging me to stay with him. I don't know what to do.

It's true that the truth I just found was really disturbing. The fact that Miles has been secretly stalking me back then. But even so, I can't deny the fact that I really love him. Must I let this mistake of his ruin our relationship?

He might have been a stalker. But he never forced himself on me. He actually waited for me, until I'm actually ready to give him a chance... and he never hurt me, not even once.

I lean down to be on the same eye-level with him. I gently cup his cheeks. "Don't leave me, Y/N... please" he said. I gently wrap my arms around his neck. His arms instantly wraps themselves around my waist desperately. I slowly close my eyes and as I hold him close.

"I won't leave you..." I said, in a soft voice. I can feel his body relaxing at my words of reassurance. I run my hand through his hair. "I wished you had been more honest..." I said.

"I'm sorry, Y/N... I won't do anything to make you feel uncomfortable anymore. I swear..." he said. I pull away and cups his cheeks. I wipe his tears from his cheeks. He slowly leans in, as if trying to see if I'd back away. When I didn't do anything, he finally places his lips against my lips in a gentle kiss. I close my eyes and kisses him back.

"I love you, Y/N..." he said, leaning his forehead against mine after pulling away. His hands on both of my hips. I close my eyes as I try to catch my breath after our kiss.

"I love you too..." I said. He pulls away and scoops me up in his arms. I let out a yelp at his sudden move. My arms automatically went around his neck. He let out a chuckle at my reaction, while I just pout at him. "A little warning next time?" I said.

"Sorry..." he said. He turns around and make his way to his room. I just place my head on his shoulder as he walks with me in his arms. He just got better but it seems like our little argument makes him sober up faster. He looks like he wasn't even sick in the first place. Was losing me scared him that much?

We soon reach his room. Miles gently lower me down and places me on his bed. He let his body falls right on top of me. I let out a groan at the sudden weight.

"Miles!!" I scolded him. But my scolding only earned a chuckle from him. "Were you trying to crush me or what? Sheesh..." I said, rolling my eyes. He just moved to lay next to me and pulls me close.

"I'm really sorry for what I did, Y/N. I just..." he paused. I pull away slightly to look at him. He cups my cheek and gently caress my skin. "You know I'm an awkward guy. I don't know how to approach you. So... I just admired you from a distance. I never meant for my action to scare you or make you feel uncomfortable. Forgive me..." he said.

"I forgive you..." I said. He smiles and pulls me closer. I lean my head against his chest. He runs his hand through my hair. I feel a gentle kiss on the side of my head.

"We belong together. You'll always be with me, right?" He said. I just nod my head at what he said. Looking passed his action... Miles a good person, and I love him. So I'll accept his flaw and be with him. Just like he said...

We belong together

The End

A/N: a little Yandere action there. But who doesn't love Yandere-ish story? I surely do! Anyway, thank you for reading. I hope you like this book! Follow me for more and check out my other books! Love ya~