THREE 03. First game

(fit ^^^ 😜)

third person point of view

Almost everything had changed in the span of 12 hours for the Ducks. Adam and Delilah were no longer on the team, Charlie wasn't the captain anymore, Julie was now number one goalie and Goldberg was the back up (though not everyone was really complaining about that, Goldbergs ego was as big as the empire state building, he needed this.) 

Delilah walked into the lunch room with Connie, Julie, Ivy, Ali and Abby and got in line to get her lunch. She walked to the table the Ducks were at the she sat at yesterday behind Connie and Julie as Abby, Ali and Ivy walked over to table they usually sit at. She was about to sit down when a hand gripped her shoulder tightly and making her turn around.

"Hey, Royce, Banksie. Your on varsity now, varsity sits together over here." Rick shoved Delilah behind him to the table and eyed Adam making sigh and stand up. Delilah walked to the very end of the table with an open set to her right so Adam could sit next to her so she didn't have to sit next to a vasity dude. But luckly the person across from here was Scooter so she didn't have much to worry about.

A sad sigh left Delilahs lips while she put her elbow on the table, made a fit and rested her head on it while she played with her food not feeling hungry anymore. When Ken walked by the varsity they grabbed him and took his lunch and started throwing it to the boys on the varsity table and when Ken tried to grab it Cole just held him tighter and pulled him back. Delilah opened her mouth to say something but Scooter kicked her leg hard making her look over at him. 

"Don't, you'll make it worse." Scooter whispered. Delilah sighed and crossed her arms over her cheast as she watched him leave. 

She noticed Adam was devouring everything on his tray and he looked over at her untouched one and looked up at her with a small smile. She let out a breathy laugh and took the friut cup off and then slide her tray over to him and started eating her fruit. She looked over at the Ducks table and made eye contact with Ken. She mouthed 'Sorry, you okay?' with sad eyes. Ken just nodded and looked at the table. She saw Goldberg give Julie a big tray of pastries and her eyes widened when she noticed what he was trying to do. Delilah tried gettig Julies attention but sighed when she ate a cream filled donut. 

A few minutes passed and Delilah just sat silently on her phone. She had just finished her fruit cup when she looked up and saw Luis trying to flirt with the junior girl he had been looking at sense they got here. Delilah laughed to herself when Luis slipped under the table she was sitting at to aviod Rick when he released he was her boyfriend.

Charlie walked past the varsity table with Russ and Fulton holing a brown bag making Rick and Cole stop them and take the bag from his hands.

"Oh come on, my mommy made me brownies." Charlie whinned.

"Fresh warm ones." Fulton added.

"Hey sorry about your bash bro. Heard he was to scared to leave town." Rick pipped up to make them feel worse.

"Portman ain't scared of nothin." Fulton defended Dean.

Cole shook the brown bag and something greenish brown rolled out that smelled like absolute shit. Delilah coved her nose and mouth and gagged while Cole lifted his hand and sniffed it as well but immediately pulled back.

"What the hell kinda brownies are these?"

"I gotta tell her to stop usin' the horse turds in the recipe!" Charlie hit Coles shoulder before booking it out of the lunch room.