SIX 06. On my way!

third person point of view 

"Delilah, what the, and I cannot stress this enough, the fuck?"

"What?"

"Did you not hear what you just said?"

"Actually, I can hear and yes I do know, Nick. And I stand by it."

"You stand by the fact that you just told me that"You know my real name is 'Nick nack patty wack give a dog a bone.'?"

"Yes, what you expect me to believe that whole "My full names Nicolas" bullshit?!"

"YES!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Delilah waved Nick off. Delilah was currently walking with Nick to her Calculus class because his locker was near the classroom. "God I do not want to go to calculus" Delilah complained.

"So skip?" Nick said like it was obvious.

"Skip?" Delilah looked at him in shock.

"Yeah." Nick shrugged.

"You want me to skip and get killed my mother?"

"It was just a suggestion." Nick held his hands up in surrender.

"Well, we're already here so too late, bye."

"Bye Del." Nick walked away.

Delilah stepped into the class room and walked over to her seat in front of Scooter. When Delilah sat down she heard Cole, Rick and Scooter talking in a low whisper but quickly stopped when Delilah sat down and Rick let out a small groan and rolled his eyes trying to aggravate her. Then he started tapping the back of her chair. It started out small and quiet until eventually it turned into big loud taps. Finally having enough Delilah turned around to be met with a smirking Rick and Cole and Scooter looking away annoyed.

"Can I help you?" Delilah asked annoyed.

"Mmm, me? No, no I'm all good. Cole you good?" Rick acted like he wasn't just tapping her chair to annoy her.

"No,no I'm all good." Cole nodded.

"Pequeños estúpidos folla" Delilah muttered under her breath in Spanish turning back around. (Stupid little fucks)

"What was that?" Rick said.

"Oh nothing," Delilah paid them no mind.

"No no what did you say? What you to pussy to say it to my face."

"Riley, can you please be quiet? I'm trying to focus on some homework I have due next hour."

"Yeah whatever," Rick shut up and  leaned back in his chair, leaving Delilah alone.

~~~

"Come on! Come on, pick it up! Lets go!" Coach Wilson shouted at his players as they skated laps around the ice. "Do you wanna do this on the track Brown?! Pick up the paste, lets go, lets go!"

Delilah let out a huge gasp as she had been skating laps for fifteen minutes. "Holy shit, what does he think I am?" Delilah said dramatically to Adam.

"I know! I can't breath." Adam panted.

"Okay, thats enough! Come here!" Coach Wilson called his team in. "So, I want to start off today with some goalie drills, so Scooter get in the net, and the rest of you line up."