SEVEN 07. Ants

third person point of view 

Delilah rushed out to Ricks car as he honked loudly because she was "taking too long" getting ready. She was wearing a little black dress with pearl jewelry, a black hand bag and her hair down which she had straightened.

"Well finally." Rick rolled his eyes.

"Hey, at least I look pretty." Delilah sat down in the car next to Adam.

"Mm." Rick hummed to himself.

"Who's ready for some T Swift?!" Scooter looked into the back seat, plugging his phone into the car.

"Me!!" Delilah exclaimed.

"Please, no more Taylor Swift. I'm sick of her." Rick whined.

"Please." Cole agreed.

"Oh shut up, you know you love her." Scooter waved them off, the intro of "Blank Space" playing.

Rick opened the door to the fancy restaurant, allowing Delilah to go first and then holding it open for his friends.

"Hi, I have a reservation under Riley for 7:30." Rick walked to the hostess stand.

"Oh yes, we have you in the back room right through here. Follow me." The hostess lead the small group to the back room. It was empty since they were the first here.

"Thank you," Rick nodded at the hostess.

"My pleasure." The hostess smiled before walking out.

"I gotta go to the bathroom." Rick announced.

"Same," Cole said, following.

"I gotta go too." Scooter gave Delilah and little pat on the shoulder before following as well.

"Wanna go wait for everyone in the front?"Delilah turned to Adam.

"Sure," Adam nodded.

Adam and Delilah made they're way to the front and found no guests or staff there. They sat down on the bench they had and waited. Around two minutes later Julie, Connie, Ken and two guys from varsity came in.

"Hi guys, I'll take you to the room." Adam greeted.

"Okay," Connie nodded.

"Jules, Con, you two look so stunning." Delilah grabbed both of her best friends writes stopping them.

"Thank you, Del I love your dress so much." Connie gushed.

"literally serving bod." Julie complemented."You look so amazing."

"Thank you, I love you guys." Delilah smiled. "I'm so happy we're all getting over this rivalry and those stupid pranks and trying to get along."

"Me too. It was getting so annoying." Julie agreed.

"Right?" Connie asked. "Well Adam's walking away, so see you in there. Love you!" Connie and Julie blew kisses, Delilah doing it back.

Delilah turned around expecting to be alone but nearly had a heart attack when she saw Kenny behind her. "Jesus Ken, you scared me." Delilah laughed.

"Sorry." Ken smiled.

"its alright." Delilah smiled back, bringing him into a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck and him snaking his arms around her waist.

"You look so gorgeous, Del." Ken whispered in Delilah ear.

Delilah instantly felt her cheeks and neck heat up at the complement.