Right after the battle, chapter 1

Disclaimer in this story Amy has gotten over sonic and has a big secret crush on shadow after years of good being friends with shadow for almost 8 years, although tails and cream accidentally both found out. (Rouge is a little suspicious of it) Shadow doesn't understand his feelings so he misunderstands his feelings of love for just Amy being nice and is just starting to realize while living with her. ok, now you know their feelings aren't out of the blue let's start the story. Also, this is my first time writing fanfic so I'm not an expert at this.

THUD CRASH CRACK These were The only thing Shadow heard after he successfully locked away and killed the greatest threat.

The world had been under attack and shadow had never felt so much pain, throughout the whole battle he did not have his chaos emerald.

No one could find any chaos emeralds throughout the fight, and even before, Eggman had died a month prior, and ever since his death they haven't been able to find any chaos emeralds anywhere!

they guessed that he had them when he learned that he would be soon to perish because of his poor health conditions being around the robot, building equipment, and toxic energy, plus his unhealthy weight took a big toll on him yeah, died from a heart attack that he knew it was inevitable, but at the time that did not matter, shadow was left to fight The villain. with no mouth by himself, the others Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Blaze, Silver and Amy were fighting his goons, and sonic had been thrown across the battlefield, to the point of loss of consciousness, so shadow was left alone to fight.

Although he might be the ultimate life form he didn't have any chaos emeralds so he couldn't be at his full potential, despite that fact, he still powered through enough to make an injury on him, which was very, no, extremely uncommon for the hedgehog to have, and especially at the severity of it.

Nonetheless, he had defended Mephiles, and that was all that matters in the end, a peaceful world again without the evil bastard.

Maria would be happy at the display of today, and if any more new villains came their way, he would make sure that his promise would be I filled no matter the cost, even if The cost is his very own life, as these thoughts came in and remembrance too, he felt a hand on his chest he was dazed he could barely hear anything, but he saw a faint pink, silhouette, as he closes his eyes...

.

.

.

Amy's POV

I put my hand on shadow, his body is unbelievably crippled, and his legs are surely not mobile enough to walk. Immediately I stand up and look over to the rest of them the goons that we've been defeating have vanished into thin air.

My teammates all look exhausted, with bruises on their knees, some worse than others. I see that knuckles unsurprisingly has the least amount of bruises due to his massive strength "Knuckles go carry sonic to Sally's house so she can take care of him!" Sally was sonics, boyfriend, and Amy's close friend, knuckles quickly nods and complies with the order.

I turn my head to rouge" rouge you take shadow to my place, carefully and fly him to the couch I'll be there shortly after, Legs are broken so be careful I know you can get there the fastest he's bleeding, so hurry up, please!!!" I say with an urgent and worrisome tone throwing my house key, she catches it and flys shadow towards my house.

I and the others quickly run to our wished destinations, blaze and silver look relieved while tails look deep in thought probably worried about his friend, who is always been like a brother to him, I rush to my house with all the fire I have left in me, I quickly get to my house and see rouge slowly getting out of the house semi limping.

" he's in the house on the couch, sweetheart," she says with a grunt. I quickly smile and give her a quick hug " thank you so much, you can get back to knuckles now~" I say with a quick smirk as I rush to the door.

I'm going to my house. It has changed quite a bit from when I was younger. I still like the color pink but I don't plaster it everywhere anymore.....ok not as much. I'm almost 21 so you can probably see that I've changed at least a little bit although I do have my signature, pink walls, and couch. I mediately check on shadow. He's unconscious and looks a little lost. His eyes are closed, shut in a squinting manner.

I've never seen him in such pain. I didn't think that he could get hurt this much I go to the bathroom and get some Band-Aids and a med kit.

I slowly, and gently find all his wounds, and how many there were, he has a medium cut under his shoulder and a pretty decently sized cut not too far below it most of the fingers on his left hand were broken the ones that weren't broken where his thumb and The fingers next to it, it did have a small cut on it so I took a pink Band-Aid and covered it up too after using a disinfected, One of his legs were broken and the other one severely sprained it would certainly take a while for a normal Mobile to heal .

I quickly wrap the white cloth like a wrap to secure his legs, after that I move onto his upper left thigh it also, had a pretty decent cut on it I put the disinfectant on it and wrap it around the cut as I was doing this, I saw shadow flinch just a tad, though honestly surprised me that he hadn't burst out in pain, by now if this was sonic, he would be crying and bawling his eyes out.

She got to his stomach.'Oh my chaos....!?!?!' She thought as she looked at the extremely deep cut. If this were on his chest, he probably would've died. It's so deep that it might've gotten near his heart if it was on the chest, I put the disinfectant and cleaned up the blood around it also I cleaned all the  dry up blood from his body a bit earlier, "Uhm" A small painful growl escaped the seemingly unconscious dark hedgehog, Amy gave him a look at sympathy before moving to his cheek, she put her hand on his cheek, the opposite one from the one that had the small cut, although it was small, it was a little deep.

Surely it would become a scar later on. She did her little routine on the soon-to-be scar and put a light pink cotton ball on it and put her Hot pink Band-Aid on it to secure it (which was the only type of Band-Aid she had around). She went into the bathroom and got a small towel. She grabbed the silver cloth and poured warmish hot water onto it, making it damp, she placed it on the injured hedgehog for-head and grabbed a fluffy white and light pink blanket and put it over him, after she had sat next to him on the recliner next to the couch, which was a deep black with hot pink cushions on it, but before she sat on the recliner, she grabbed a pink marker and signed her name on the cast she let out an exhausted giggled and went back to her recliner.

Thank you for reading this chapter.

(All art in this fanfic is mine NOT the characters but the art, don't use it without my permission)