Epilogue

After the Christmas party, Amy and Shadow decided to spend Christmas and Christmas Eve together as they did not have a family to go to. Amy and Shadow loved each other's company and were trying to still grab on to the fact that both of them reciprocated feelings for each other, their paths in their road to love were like any other couple a little bit rough but all above the best years they had their lives, unlike some of their other friends they didn't  argue, much. 

Amy always knew how to communicate with Shadow and their bond only got stronger after they dated. They moved in with each other after one year, and they decided to buy a house with each other, sense shadow, who was practically loaded with money from G.U.N, and Amy's business was booming since the number of villains was slim to none. 

So in the years of them dating, they had anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays altogether they truly felt like they weren't alone anymore. After about four years of dating, they decided that they didn't want to wait any longer so naturally, they got married. 

All her friends were static, even Sonic was excited for his pink best friend, he got to terms that Amy wouldn't love a guy who wasn't worth it, but even though he was happy for them, he's still stubborn and protective over Amy but not overprotective. For the wedding, she wore a beautiful big, dress, she wore a necklace with a brooch near her chest, her dress was white and pearl pink, roses on the top portion of her dress with short sleeves that showed her shoulders, a big rose where her waist was, and a puffy bottom of the dress that was quite a bit longer than the ground beneath her.

 shadow wore a Vanta-black suited that had a traditional look to it. except it was all in the same color, except for his one red tie that matched Amy's brooch. you can guess what happened next, as all weddings go, they kissed,  and  throw Amy's, black, pink and red bouquet, that was obviously caught by Rouge  since the whole flying thing.

now is the present, after a while of living up the marriage years they decided at the age of 30 that they wanted kids, so they did, which brings us to the birth of...

.

.

.

Normal POV

"Ambrose... that's why his name should be!" Amy said, cradling, her baby a couple of hours after birth, since she was too tired at the time to to rather anything, "perfect" shadow said lovingly, but still at the other side of the room "..... shadow? What are you doing over there?????" She said very confusedly since she thought he would want to hold his new baby boy.

"Im just letting you soak them in for a bit, nothing else," he said trying to play it off cool, "shadow, my love," she said getting concerned, although Shadow was wary that Amy might have seen through him, He couldn't help, but blush from the little pet name Amy gave him, the spark, never ends when you are hopelessly in love, "Don't worry, you're not gonna hurt him, I know you, and your way too careful to do such a thing" she said, looking up to him with reassuring eyes, shadow although calm down, and hesitantly, walked up and sat down on the hospital bed, gently, and softly getting on as to not spook the baby into a crying fit.

 Amy got up from her spot still in pain, but eager to make shadow feel more comfortable with their new baby, she started to motion her hand for shadow to hold him. Shadows hands were noticeably shaky as he slowly reached out. "* sigh*" Amy said, as a small smile laid across her face, eyebrows slightly furrowed. 

She hopped on her Husband's thigh with her baby still in hand, she placed one of her hands on Shadow's shoulder and the other to support, the baby was laying in her legs, she gestured for Shadow to touch the baby, he slowly brought his hand to the baby as he was about to touch his son's  face, Ambrose reached his little hand out and grabbed his dads finger with his tiny black hands, the moment was cliché but sweet, It gave all the confidence to shadow the hedgehog, he had a dorky smile on that was a result of trying to hide an even more dorky smile underneath, Amy chuckled a little bit at the face shadow was unintentionally making, at the end, she found herself with happy tears in her eyes.... She finally had the family she always wanted with the man that she realized knew she deserved "You know we still need a middle name for him" she said, wiping the tears off her face and looking up to Shadow who she barely noticed, had a small single tear building up in the side of his eye that he was currently wiping off, "... I was thinking something commemorates Maria" Amy nodded her head with a more than willing smile, she new how much this wound mean to shadow " I love the idea but how would we do that" she questioned,