Day 4 midnight, realizations

.

.

.

Amy's POV

It's already been four days since I've been taking care of shadow, a lot of his wounds have healed well except for the one on his stomach that makes it hard for him to move and his broken leg. All the rest have either turned into mini scars that will probably heal all the way and vanish in no time or are almost gone and fully healed. I don't think he needs a wheelchair now, but I could give him crutches, yeah I should probably go out and get him some.

I've also been feeling a bit rusty, I haven't trained in a while since I've been taken care of shadow.I have a little training facility in my backyard it's fairly regular, looking except for some of the equipment is very high-quality, such as punching bags and weights, and also the stuff that I use to practice on my pico hammer with, I walk out of my room, still planning out my day ' maybe I should give something for shadow, I wouldn't let him being bored hmm, his hands are fully healed so maybe he would like to join me for a little, that might be a little too much stress on his body, though....hmmm I'll just see how he feels about it.

I have a glass door right next to my backyard, so he can see what I'm doing, if he sees anything interesting or if  it looks like fun, he'll probably join me.

 I go to the bathroom, I put on my baby pink sports bra and some black shorts with a bandanna. It's pink and has a light pink pattern that resembles hearts with little dots around it. It's cute and practical. I get my white earbuds and put on my red and pink running shoes, I go to shadow, the calming peppermint sent from my candles fills the room I take a deep breath and nudge him on the shoulder "shadow?".

.

.

.

Shadow's POV

I flutter open my eyes to a sweet voice, it's Amy. "Yeah?" I say tiredly, "I'm going out to train for a bit if you want to find me just call me I'll be in the backyard after I go for a run!" she said excitedly, I turnover, and started nodding my head as I slowly go back to sleep.

.

.

.

Normal POV

Amy smiled as she ran out of the house today has brilliant, blue skies, its Sunny and the clouds are glistening in the sky, looking fluffy as ever, ' Tails would probably fly in his tornado today' she thought while slightly giggling. she brought up the pace instead of the usual light jog she went into a pretty fast running position, smelling the air, feeling, the wind on her quills and fur, she closed her eyes for just a moment, taking it all in.

 she felt eyes staring at her, but she didn't know where they came from in the blink of an eye, she felt something running really fast towards her, and no longer than a second more.

It was right beside her she felt a little bit worried for a second, but then she realize who is there....." hey Ames!" its Sonic! He was wearing his new wardrobe we've all kind of grown up from our old styles well, except for rouge, he was wearing a dark blue and baby blue rocket jacket it was unzipped and fit his shape nicely he had a more flashy and durable version of his old shoes, his gloves had a strip of gold on the rim of the bottom, he got rid of the mini beer belly he had when he was younger, he had his signature smirk on too, " what's going on Ames you didn't come and visit me when I was at the hospital recovering are you bored of me~?" he said, smoothly, with a fake pout fluttering his eyes, " what? No, I was just watching and taking care of Shadow! I'm not bored of you!" She said say, in a flushing panic, OK OK I know what this looks like, but even though Amy doesn't love Sonic or has a crush on him, he's still a fairly attractive hedgehog that could make girl blush if he really wanted to he loved teasing her, even though he was in relationships with Sally, but it's ok sense Sally likes doing the same thing with her male and female friends too, as a joke.