Day 7, goodbye

Normal POV

Amy slowly woke up eyes still closed feeling refreshed but at the same time extremely comfy, her head was on something soft, but also firm, It almost felt like... quills? No that's positively impossible, she was in her bed, right? It's not like she fell asleep on the couch selfishly and unconsciously, taking away, Shadow's place to rest one's head on his last day there, right? She jolted up eyes wide open as she looked down...oh no! She saw the pink couch underneath her.

She looked over to her right she didn't see Shadow in the recliner, and he certainly wasn't on the floor. She looked to her left. He looked a little worried, probably by the way she moved so fast and rapidly. They looked into each other's eyes for a second or two before Amy finally spoke, " Oh, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you hehe...heh" she gave an awkward grin along with her eyebrows tilted, "it's fine" Shadow said all the while still maintaining eye contact. Amy got up and waved goodbye signaling that she was going to do her morning routine and take a shower.

.

.

.

Amys POV

I grabbed a towel and some clothes from my room. I stepped into the shower pondering about how nice it was to be near him, to be so immediate with him. he didn't seem to mind or perhaps it's just that he didn't care either way, it makes me happy, now that I think of it, it is Shadow's final day here, it's not like I thought that he was gonna stay here perpetually, despite that... I didn't think it would feel so soon. our time together can't just end right here in right now it cant...I know I'll see him next week. I mean, I might even see him during Christmas day, but honestly, I can't lie to myself, and state that I wouldn't enjoy him staying here forever, or maybe he would endure one last night before going? No, he's probably had enough of this place. I'm surprised that the pink hasn't made his eyeballs bleed yet hehe....my words start triggering tears to form in my eyes.

I know it's a stupid thing to cry about but I love his presence I usually feel so lonely in this empty house.

All the rest of the gang has people that they live with. It's disheartening. I knew that he'll be leaving tonight. I'll have to help him pack his bags, etc.

I feel bad for feeling bad. I should be happy for him, after all, he hasn't been really by himself in a while, and he hasn't taken a ride on his motorcycle in a while, and I bet he'll have fun with that.

I should feel happy for him! I fix my posture, darting up, skimming my out-of-line tears away. If this is the last day he's going to stay here then it's gonna be a good one!!!

I step out of the shower, and get dress, puting on my signature now-washed clothes and bright red ruby hair clips. I walk out of the bathroom with a smile.

I see Shadow, I guess he took a nap when I was getting ready. I cook some breakfast, positioning some black oven mitts on my hands, raspberry chocolate hazelnut breakfast bread and some cinnamon buns, and also shakshuka, I kind of went a little overboard but honestly, it's nice to go all out!

I make sure he's asleep while I make something extra special for a little surprise. I put the surprise in the fridge. He never goes in there without permission which I appreciate. I gently wake him up he gets up his ears perk up after taking a sniff at the air.

I successfully hold a giggle as I go to the kitchen to make coffee smoothies! (I was feeling extra nice today so I put a few coffee beans on top of his, for visual effect and taste). His secret habit of eating coffee beans straight from the bag, which I found out by accidentally walking in on him a few years back when visiting his house.