day 3 infectious affections

.

.

.

Amy's POV

I get out of bed feeling gross my eyelids are killing me and my lips are drying, my hair is oily and I woke up in a pool of sweat I quickly picked up my pinkish orange towel and take a shower, I hum songs from my memory of yesterday, me and shadow listening to love songs enjoying each other's company, butterflies were swarming in my stomach as I vigorously scrubbed my hair trying to get rid of the feeling, it reminded me of the days when I was stupid chasing sonic I always used to had butterflies in my belly wen he was around him, but with shadow it was much worse, with sonic it used to be a slight flutter all the time, with shadow it was like hundreds of butterflies we're trying to get out of my mouth and tell my feelings at any moment at other times it was soft and soothing which was just feeding the other feeling, I could pop at anytime if I didn't have years of practice hiding it...but still it...hurts the need to be with someone who is supposed to be my close friend, I cry in the shower it hides any hints of the action. Once I'm done washing my body I do my facial routine and dry my pink hair, and put my two red hair clips ne'er one of my ears, then my go put my new signature clothing , brush my teeth, all that jazz, the last thing I do is put my hair in a messy bun my hair is longer then my shoulders so it's pretty big,

I go to see if shadow is awake only to see that he wasn't there just my blanket looking puffy but didn't matter I look to see if his in the bedroom, what about the kitchen? No maybe he went outside for a brief of fresh air AMY THINK!!!! I started to panic but then I remembered that his legs are broken so he can't walk even if he wants to, and my blanket doesn't get puffy unless someone's in it I facepalm my forehead for doing instead of thinking first.

I make my way to the red lacy blanket and gently lift a part of it so I could just peek....to my surprise I see shadow cuddling into my blanket and face first in to the exact same spot where I usually have mine. My face gets flushed and beet red my eyelids slightly resting as I gently bite my lips in a smile 'HES SO CUTEEEE AWWWWWWWWWW EEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!' I scream in my head, I tack a deep breath and regain my composure as much as I could as butterfly's practically begging for a way out of my mouth, I'm still blushing pink nothing compared to before but still noticeable, I walk to my room and come back out as if nothing happened I head over to the couch and lift the blanket enough for some light to come in.

.

.

.

Shadows POV

I feel the sun on my back "hey Shad's wake up early bird get the nest" I growl and bury my face deeper into the blanket " Shadow we have to change your raps and see if you've improved...now Shad's" she says nicely with a tinge of annoyance at the end, but seems it's 6:00am I mistake it as a nagging annoying one instead.

" Shadow you need to-" I grab her arm and lay my head on it "shut the hell up I'm tired nnnmm" I nuzzle it her arm I'm basically half awake and don't know what I'm doing.

.

.

.

Amy's POV

my face is flushed I'm overwhelmed with three different opinions number one hit him with my pico hammer for cussing at me two let him sleep on my arm he looks so tired three ignore him and change his raps......why not all sure whatever I get shadow carry him he puts his muzzle in the crook of my neck I'm ne'er close to having a hart attack he wraps his newly healed, former sprained leg around my waist I hold my composure as I clean his healing wounds his hand is almost completely healed except for two of his fingers and all the places I put bandages were done, as I take them off I feel something on my lap....SHADOW!!!!!!! he full on passed out face first in my lap.