CHAPTER 6: HISTORY

*8:35 PM*

Uraraka

Dinner was short with everyone wanting to go to their rooms. It's like everybody just wanted to be by themselves. We all ate sliced pizza and quickly scattered. I didn't want to sit in the commons alone, so I decided to go back to my room as well.

As I got into the elevator, Bakugo glided in after me. He was freshly showered and in clean clothes, coming straight from the washroom. I blinked at him, baffled how he is able to appear out of nowhere sometimes.

"Hey," I greeted him.

He glanced at me with red, tired eyes. "Mmn."

"You look like shit." I observed.

His was leaning against the wall, holding his midsection. An exhausted comeback leaked from his mouth, "You too."

Showered... tired... hurting from his surgery wounds... "You were training, weren't you!"

He didn't answer.

"There's no way the nurse cleared you to train!" I said as the elevator doors opened. "Are you crazy?"

He hobbled out of the elevator, saying, "I don't need their fucking say."

"Famous last words!" I followed him onto the floor and down the hallway. "You're going to rip your wounds open again!"

"Well, I didn't!" He turned his body toward me. "No blood, idiot."

"Okay, fine, but you're going to rip apart your organs!" I argued.

"I know what I'm doing." He reached a door and knocked hard.

I looked at the name tag—Sero?? Wait, we were on the fifth floor?

The door opened and Sero poked his head out. He glanced at me, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"I need a hit." Bakugo told him, ignoring the fact that I was there.

"Sure," Sero nodded. He looked at me and asked, "You too, I'm guessing?"

"Huh?" I asked, unsure of what I was getting offered.

"She followed me here." Bakugo rolled his eyes. "I didn't bring her."

I crossed my arms and glared at the blonde before smiling at Sero politely. "I was in the middle of scolding our wonderfully stubborn friend of ours."

"Ha!" Sero cracked a smile, "Been there! Come on in, guys."

We all walked in his room, Sero going to his nightstand to dig around for something. He asked over his shoulder, "Regular or stronger?"

"What are you talking a hit of?" I asked Bakugo.

He spoke to Sero, ignoring my question. "Stronger."

Sero pulled out a little blue vape and handed it to Bakguo while telling me, "THC."

I blinked and watched as Bakugo went out onto the balcony. I turned and asked Sero, "Why do you have this stuff?"

"I get migraines." He shrugged. "And helps me sleep."

I understood that. The time I accidently got high from his cannabis chips did help me sleep great that night.

My face heated red with the memory of what I did that night too.

I shook my head and asked, "Does Bakugo usually come to get hits from you?"

"No," Sero shook his head as we both looked at him out of the balcony. "This may be the second time he has ever wanted a hit."

I watched as Bakugo leaned over the railing to the balcony and adjust his aching body. He hesitated for a second before inhaling the contents from the vape, hold it in for a long moment before exhaling it out with a long sigh.