Chapter 3: Discovering One's Talent (Part 3)

'Oh no. I'm lost!' Those were his thoughts, panicking from the inside out 'Again!!!!'

Looking around with his shaky pupils, he saw countless strangers, no sign of where his mother had gone.

'Oh no. It's all my fault,' Makoto started blaming himself. 'I should have not let my curiosity take over me, I'm such a dummy!'

His body started to panic in a comical manner where we can see him chattering his fingernails in the center, next, he started to hold his head in both hands trying to come up with a plan however he's still in a state of panic, and finally, searching for his mother from his shaky eyes.

Gnawing on his fingernails, making a plan while panicking, searching for his mother while staying in the same spot, and repeating the whole action.

Gnaw, plan, search and repeat.

'Uwah! What should I do?! I can't believe I slipped out of my mom. Stupid Makoto, you're lost countless times because of you!' He mentally scolds himself and tries to imagine getting bonked by a bat. 'Oh man oh man! Kaa-san is going to kill me! I just hope Komaru is also lost, I'm not going down without a partner!'

-

-

-

Elsewhere

-

-

-

"Achoo!" Komaru chirpily sneezes. "Is someone talking about me?" She looks around but shrugs it off and continues reading in front of the bookshelf like it's casual Friday.

-

-

-

Back to Makoto

-

-

-

'Hold up, Makoto! Sore wa chigau yo! (No, that's wrong!)' The ahoge child uses what their parents call his "signature catchphrase" to himself and slap his cheeks. 'You can't say bad things behind Komaru's back! You are his big brother. Big siblings are the second in command of the family, you should be the mature one and that's what I'm going to do.'

After several deep breaths, Naegi Makoto looks composed and stays cool. Thanks to his countless "lost child" experiences, he should be able to think about the next step.

'Okay. Now that I've calmed down, it's time to think of a proper plan.' The lost child thought calmly. He begins to scan the area if he's familiar with this city part. 'Hmm... This path looks familiar. It looks like it leads me straight out of this section part of town.' He analyzes it and then starts to advance. 'Hopefully, I'm right...'

-

-

-

Scene Change

-

-

-

"Wow! This part of the story is amazing!"

We found our one-year-old younger sister reading manga with an "S" at the end of the word spelling. She seemed enthusiastic about discovering the newest and oldest mangas she could find deep lores and contents. When their parents ask what Komaru's dream is to become when she grows up, she quickly answers without missing a heartbeat.